Chapter 25: Um..

Within seconds the door opened and in walked Justin. He looked at me and reminded,"I'm sleeping with you."
I shrugged as he climbed into the bed next to me.

It was kind of a spooning position, his arms were wrapped around my waist.
Bringing me closer to him, and I could feel his breathe in my neck.
I blushed and smiled.
Forgetting about Kendall and all that.
I turned my body around and and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I took in his scent, mint. I loved it.
The bed lamp was on, so I looked in his eyes and yet again.
Like our eyes always do. They locked.
And I never wanna find the key.

It took at least 2 minutes for his eyes to travel down to my lips.
Then they crashed.

___

That damn Sun is creeping in the room through my open curtains.

It always does because I always forget to close them.

My eyes open and I try to sit up but Justin's arms are still tied around my waist.
I lay my head back down on his chest.
I run my eyes because the sun already woke me up.

I picture our position and smile.
Is in bed, our legs tangeled together.

His arms wrapped around my waist securely and my hands laying on his chest. I wish I could just see us.

Perfect.

"Selena, are you awake?"
I hear that adorable morning raspy voice of his, him lifting his head up off the pillow.

I nod and answer at the same time,"Yes." Then I sit up and looked back down at him.
"Come on."

I jumped off of the bed and turned back around to him. Him sitting up by his elbows on the pillow.
"What?" He chuckled.

"Come on" I squeak pulling him off of the bed by his arm. Dragging him to my balcony door and opening it pulling him on my balcony.

And I smiled at we reached the railing gate on it. Looking at the sun rise half of it already up.
He smiles at it and looks at me looking at it.

I can't look away from it, like when you stare at something for a while and get lost in it.

But I do see in from the corner of my eye starring at me, starring at the sun rise.

And then it's all the way up, I turn my head to see Justin quickly looking away with red cheeks.
His elbows are resting on the gate.

I love how he tries to keep chill and act cool.

I smirk and he walks closer to me. Snaking his arms around my waist, I blush and our lips touch.

I still savor the kisses as we make out and I can taste his mint gum. That he always 'borrows' from my bag.
I smile into the kiss and he pulls away.

"What?" He smiles.

Nothing I just missed your minty taste.
"I just, miss you."
I say it and mean it.

He smirks and kisses my cheek leaning in.
"Let's go. Today, just me and you."
He asks and I blush turning my head to look away. Hiding my cheeks.
But his hand gently turns me to face him.

I bite my lip and he licks his lips,"Yeah." I smile.

We walk back into my room, I head straight for the closet and pull of my shirt. Then pull down my pants.

But then the door opens and I quickly turn around.

He stands there with berry red cheeks and his mouth open as he looks me up and down. Me in my white lace bra and panties.

I just blush hard red and stand there like an idiot.
He realizes that he's checking me out, then brings his hand up to cover his eyes.
"Sorry babe!" He apologized and turns around.

I smile and my stomach flips as he calls me 'babe' I can't help it but smile wide. I speed to him and pull him in shutting the door.
He is suprised when I pull him in here and He immediately turns around locking our lips.

After a full on make out session like we have done several times since we have gotten back together.
But I can't get enough of him, he's like my special pair of shoes that I wanna wear all the time.

After the make out session He picks me up bridal style and carries me our of the closet and throws me giggling on my bed.
'The door is already locked and closed, and it is still very very early.'
The thoughts of it being my first time creep in my mind.

This is going to be my first time.
I am ready.
Ready for him.

He climbs on me and kisses my lips passionately before leaving kisses around my neck.
His kisses trailing down from my cheeks, to my jawline, to my neck.
And that's when he starts his sucking on my sweet spot. It hurts and feels so good at the same time.
I let out a slight moan as He sucks harder, sure to leave a mark.
I feel his hands travel from my waist, sliding up to my chest.

The hairs on my body rises and I let out a moan and his hands slide gently under my bra.
He massages my breasts and I bite my lip so much that it hurts.
"

Jay.." I moan his nickname.