Chapter 14: Double Date.

Selena's Pov

It was now Friday and Prom is next Friday, I just got out of second period, so I grabbed some stuff from my locker and walk towards the cafeteria. I pass by a couple making out and guess who it is...of course
Justin and Kendall. Just great. They were making out pretty intense too, so I just ignored them and got to the doors, walking in, I just sat with my friends. Sitting to the right of Taylor we were talking and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head to see Kendall,"This seat taken?" She asks, I nod trying to hold myself back from beating the crap out of her. She sits to my right, and the entire time I just talk to my friends ignoring her.
.
.
.
.
After lunch we are all walking to our next class, I walk to my third period. And sit down in my seat next to Zack and Ryan, there my partners for the project. Once all the seats are filled, I see the partners in front of us and it'sKendall, Ben and Justin. Why is it that their always near us, fuuuuck. I ignore them and start on the project,"Ryan, your making the 3D model?" I ask and he nods, then looking at Zack, I ask,"And your writing the essay, babe?" He smirks when I say babe and then puts his arm around my waist kissing my cheek,"Of course baby, oh wait..then what are you gonna do for the project?" I folded the papers in front of me stuffing them in my backpack,"Presentation, I got this."

"Wow, Zack you really know how to pick em." Ryan chuckled patting me on the shoulder, Zack smiling,"I really do."

Now that we were done with our project, We could just slack off like idiots,"Hey Sel, Zack, cheese!" Ryan had his phone out on Selfie mode, with him smiling and us not knowing how to pose, Zack cups my face and our lips connecting. Our...f..first...kiss, I give it a....8 to be honest.
From right there, I started to think what it would be like if we would visit each other in college, or get married, have kids, what their name's would be. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, then I wad interrupted by Ryan and Ben both looking at us,"Ewww gross, no face suck!" Ryan whined, Ben fist bumping Zack. Kendall looked back at us,"Y'all make a cute couple, wanna go on a double date?"
My smile faded and my eyebrows narrowed, Zack sighed trying not to show his annoyance,"Uh.."
I put on a fake smile adder Justin turned around looking at us for an answer,"Yeah, sure...that'd be nice." Justin made a fake smile at Kendall and she hugged him, I know when he has a real smile and a fake one. "Perfect, how about tonight, me and Justin, You and Zack, Nastogio's? 11?" I smirked,"Kendlal honey, Nastogio's is a bar." She realized,"Oh...we can still go." She pecks Justin's lips and turns to the front, Justin glances at me while Zack scrolls through his phone. Our eyes locked and we both are just speechless, he doesn't look, I am surprised that he didn't go back to his Kendall. A tear seems to drop down my cheeks, and he is about to wipe it then I quickly wipe it off and turn to Ryan. Justin sighing turning back to Kendall, and they talk.
.
.
After school, I see Zack sitting on one of the benches waiting for me, he's been giving me rides, and picking up Becky with me, she loves him as much as I do. But as I am walking towards him, I get pulled quickly behind the school's Mascot statue. I look at the person,"What...uh um..."Are the words I can only say. I want to yell at him, make him feel guilty for doing that to me. But then he just cups my face with one of his hands, drawing circles around my cheek with his thumb. A tear drops down my cheek and he quickly wipes it, me speechless at what he's doing. With the other hand, He reaches the small of my back and pulls me close to him. He leans in and I sigh, closing my eyes shut and forcing my hand across his face. Slapping him, his eyes open, and he pulls away rubbing his cheek softly. He looks up at me and I quickly run away to Zack and he pulled me in a hug,"Hey babe." We pulled away and I smiled..fake,"Hey, um ready to go?

We were about to get in his car, I glance back at the school yard and see Justin starring at me get in. I sigh as Kendall runs up to him, they start talking, me rolling my eyes, I get in and Zack starts driving.

I start,"Zack, I wanna go out tonight with you."
He smiles at me, his eyes lighting up, his hand finds mine and he holds it,"Me too, so much."
I smile and sigh,"But just you, I can't believe Kendall and Justin are tagging along."

He nods,"Yeah, I don't really like her, and Justin's one of My buddy's, but I just don't get why'd he go out with her...Do..do..you still like him. I know y'all used to date." He frowns focusing on the road and loosening his gentle grip on holding my hand. My mouth opens surprised he even asked that, I grab his hand and rub it with my thumb and kiss his cheek,"No, of course not. I'm with you Zack."
He blushes and can't hide his grin, which makes me Smile.
He holds my hand back and smiles,"Let's just go tonight, I don't think it will be as bad as you might think. I'll show you a good time, I'll pick you up at 10:50 Kay baby?" I nod smiling, He kisses me softly and squeezes my hand gently.