Chapter 24: Justin's Back!!

I was sitting in on my bed watching Teen Wolf, catching up on the episodes.
I was now in a warm thin material sweater, with matching light grey joggers and my bright pink adidas socks.
My hair was down and still wavy, I hadn't washed off all my makeup yet. I was too tired.
The doorbell rang, Justin's here! I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs to the front door.
Opening it to see a tall figure and a little one.

I rubbed my eye a little and saw Taylor carrying Becky.
"Hey!" Taylor beamed with a smile.

I sighed,"Hey."

"Not So happy to see me?" She asks

I let them walk in,"No of course I'm happy, just that I thought you were Justin."

"Justin! Where is he!? Jay!" Becky got down and looked around.

I patted her shoulder,"No he's no here sweetie." She sighed and say on the couch kicking off her shoes and putting them in the basket.

I turned to Taylor and she say on the couch with me,"Why would he be coming here?" Becky walked into the other living room and flipped through channels.

I smiled to Taylor,"We're back together." we both cheered and hugged.

"Yes! I bet that y'all would be back together before Monday. Harry bet it would take longer. So now he does me 20 bucks. Congrats you two."

I giggled and hugged her again,"Thanks."

There was another Knock and I got up walking to the door, opening it to see Justin. He crashed his lips into mine before I opened the door to see him.

Taylor awkwardly coughed.

And we pulled away and looked at her,"Gross guys really." She commented.

Justin stuck his toungue out,"You and Harry basically suck face every chance you get."

She nods and giggles, I sit next to Taylor again and call,"Becky! Someone's here!"

Justin sat next to me and smiled as Becky walked in.
Once she looked up then a smile spreader across her cute little face.

She screamed running to Justin and jumped on his lap. They hugged and he whispered,"I'm sorry."

___

"So I'll see you two on Monday. Bye love ya!" Taylor waved as I closed the door behind her.

Becky had fallen asleep about an hour ago and she's in upstairs in her room.

I turned around shyly to see a smiling Justin leaning on the wall.
"So are you spending the night?" I asked leaning on the door.

He smirked and nodded,"If it's okay with you."
I nodded an okay and started walking upstairs.
I still started thinking about how this whole time. He was with Kendall.
My thoughts filled of him touching her. Kissing her.
I walked faster to my room and shut the door.
Walking straight to my closet and changing into one of my black long sleeve shirts and my boy shirts underwear.
I got in my bed under the comforter.