Chapter 3

Justin

     We got to the party, his big house, a mansion basically, people were everywhere with a beer, colorful drink, or the basic red cup. Or a joint, weed, pot, hookah pipes, shots, and etc. We walked in through the front doors and everybody was dancing to the extremely loud music playing. I spotted Ryan, Jason, and a couple guys all drinking a beer on one of the couches, talking. I nudged,"Hey Selena, there's Ryan and Jason." She smiled and looked over at them. We walked over to them and Jason and Ryan stood up, Ryan handing me a beer. Jason pulled Sel in a hug and then leaned in and........KISSED HER!!!! AND SHE WAS KISSING BACK WHAT THE FUCK!!!??? I DON'T LIKE THAT.

     I asked Ryan sitting down next to him,"What's going on with them?" He smirked and took out his phone, showing some posted videos on Instagram of...Jason asking her to ... Prom. Shit. Hate That guy sometimes. She pulled away and sat on Jason's lap, I was trying not to beat the shit out of him. But I had to hide that,"Congrats on prom." She looked at me with sympathy, I know her look, she smiled fakely,"Thanks." He gave her his beer and she sipped it. I gulped my entire beer bottle down after they kissed again
Selena's Pov

     I pulled away and pecked his cheek, then I looked back at Justin to see him holding an empty beer bottle. What's up with Justin?? Taylor was on Matt's back with a red cup, they walked up to us,"Hey guys, nice party Jason." Matt bro hugged him. Jason picked me up bridal style and stood up,"Okay guys, V.I.P. basement." He walked to his basement and opened the door with all our friends following us. We all got in and there was a bar, a tv, two couches, a table in the middle of the couches, and there was a bed in the back. But it looked cool, this basement was pretty cool.

     Justin, Ryan, and one of Jason's friends rigged with tattoos, they all run to the bar. I chuckle and the rest of us sit on the couches. Two of Jason's friends :Rick and Fynn. Then Jason, then me, then Taylor, then Matt, on one couch. On the other, Ryan, Jason's tattooed friend, Justin, and two girls: Sara and Maddy. The tattooed guy chugged his beer and put the bottle in the middle of the table sitting back down,"Seven Minutes In Heaven Bitches." I was gonna say something but then Jason quickly spun the bottle, I gasped once it landed on Maddy,"Are you serious?!" I slapped his arm, he kissed my cheek,"It's just a game, I won't touch her." They walked in his closet and Tattoos started counting.

     Justin walked to me with a new red cup and sat next to me,"Want some?" He motioned for me to get the cup, I took it,"Please." I chugged it down and gave him the cup back. I licked my lips and smirked."Aww, I want some more." I stood up pulled Taylor by her hand to the bar,"Let's make a S.O.T.B. Taylor." I begged and she smirked nodding we made it and once we finished pouring our drinks, Jason and Maddy walked out sloppy. I rolled my eyes at her adjusting her short short skirt. Taylor and I took our drinks and I walked to my spot next to Jason, we all sat back down. I glanced at Jason and her purple lipstick stain on his neck. I gasped,"You asshole! You touched her!" I smacked his arm, he sighed and sipped his red cup,"Oh it's just a game." I rolled my eyes and chugged my delicious drink and Maddy was about to spin the bottle but I took it,"My turn." I gave her a obviously sarcastic smile, then spun it. Jason was about to take a shot, when I took it, drinking it. I looked at the bottle and it landed on.....Justin.