Chapter 12: What's wrong With You!?

Selena's Pov

...Three Weeks Later...
I dropped off Becky, I haven't even talked to Justin, in first period, he's not there, same goes for lunch. But apparently Kendall has been seeing a lot of him, their 'studying' a lot. Mmhmmm. He hasn't answered any of my calls, or texts, or showed up at my house at all. I was now in the fourth period, the last class period of the day! Yasss! Once the bell rang, everyone ran for it and I walked outside. I walked to the front and sat in the grass with Taylor. She's been getting rides from Harry, so for right now I've been getting rides from him. My cars getting fixed in the shop. Harry pulled up, we got in and he started driving. I was in the back seat, Taylor in the front,"So what's going on between you too?" I ask, because they have been pretty mean to each other. Harry calls her blondie and princess, Taylor calls him a asshole, jerk, womanizer. They both froze and Taylor said nervously,"What..what are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow,"Well you both act like you hate each other." Harry sighed, sounding like relief and chuckled,"Cause I hate her." She crossed her arms and growled,"And I hate him." I chuckle, and he drops me off,"Bye Tarry!" I waved, Harry chuckling at my ship name for them, Taylor gasping at it and actually laughing. They drove away and I walked in Becky's school, picked her up and started walking to my house, I would've asked Harry for another ride but I didn't want to bother him too much. Once we got my house, I walked in and put her on the couch in the living room eating Mack and Cheese watching Little Einstiens. I walked upstairs to my room and opened the door to see...Justin.

I was too tired to even yell at him or hit him, but I just passed him to my closet an exchanged into a white t shirt and sweatpants. I walked back out and he was stuffing all his clothes in his gym bag that he always had left here. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed, my feet were hurting. "What's wrong with you?" I sighed asking, he looked up and scoffed,"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!?" He got mad and zipped up his bag, tying on his shoes,"What are you talking about, your the one who just got up and left!" I argued and sat up,"I don't even care anymore!" He walked out slamming the door behind him, I threw my pillow at the door and carried my head in hands.

I walked downstairs to just as it was, I sighed, later I put Becky to bed after a shower, then I went to bed. I laid back. Why is Justin acting like such an asshole? What did I do to deserve this? I didn't do anything wrong, or maybe..he just wanted to leave me. Was it a bet? But we didn't even sleep together, just a make out. My phone buzzes and I answer it without looking:

R:Hey, it's Ryan.
S:Oh..Hi Ryan.
R:Hey, I just wanted to call and see if you were okay. You've been kind of..sad.
S:Oh..um..well..
R:Do you want to come over and talk?
S:Um..yeah that'd be great.
R:How about Becky?
S:Oh..I'll tell the babysitter Ann to watch her.
R:Are you sure?
S:Yeah, Ann was supposed to come pickup something anyways. See you in ten minutes?
R:Yeah.
S:Okay Bye.
R:Bye.

I hung up and dialled Ann, she was 27 and a great babysitter, she was a really nice friend of my family's.
After the call, she came over and watched Becky, I adjusted changed into a black tank top, blue hoodie over it, and sweatpants. My car was delivered back today, but his house was only down the street. I walked which I was pretty used to by now. I got to his house and sighed, seeing Justin's house right next to Ryan's, a tear shed my cheek. I rang the doorbell and quickly wiped my face front he tears. He opened the door and picked me up in a hug, I laughed at his tickles and hugged back once he put me down,"Ce on in." I walked in with him and we walked upstairs to his living room, downstairs was where the kitchen was..weird house. We sat on the couch and I laid my cold legs on his lap,"Okay. What's wrong?" He rubbed my legs, I sighed and started.

"You know how me and Justin were together. Well. All of a sudden, he's not around school that much, he's 'studying' with Kendall, he's not himself, and he is mad at me." Ryan was kind of speechless, then he pulled me in a hug.

"There's a reason, Justin wouldn't just do that for no reason." I sighed and dug my head in his chest, he rubbed my back, repeating"Itll be okay."

I sat back up and looked at him, in his brown eyes, then I put my arms wrapped around his neck. As mad as I was and confused I was, I went for it, I kissed Ryan. It was just like any other kiss, not like Justin's, once I pulled away, we just looked in awkward silence. Then we burst out in laughter, I started,"Okay, this never happened." Me finishing my laugh, He chuckles,"Same." I got off of him and shifted back into my spot, I looked out the window and saw Justin's bedroom window, his curtain moving. What? Oh..did he see? You know what..I don't even care anymore.

.
.
.
.