Chapter 23: Goodbye Kendall

I just got her back and we were now just cuddling and kissing, making out, because it had been a while.

My hands were in her hair, damn I missed this shiny hair.

Her lips scattered my neck but not leaving marks, she was currently in my lap and he arms were wrapped around my neck.

A ringing from a phone started and I sighed and kissed her trying to keep it going. But she pulled Away,"I gotta take this Jay. We've been kissing so long I cant " She leaned in and kissed me one more time.

"Hello?" She answered the call while I kissed her cheeks going down to get neck.

"Oh umm. . . no but I'll call him for you." She stuttered and then I stopped

She hung up,"Kendall called for you."

I sighed and got up pulling out my phone and walking outside.

Kendall:

Well hello asswhole that doesn't answer his phone!

Justin:

Kendall! I can't take you anymore!

Kendall:

Are you fucking yelling at me!

Justin:

Yes the fuck I am. And I'm also dumping you!

Kendall:

What the fuck!?

Justin:

We're done! It's over! You bitch too much! And you controll me.

Kendall:

No I say it's ove--

I hung up and breathed, but then a big smile came across my face. I ran inside and saw Selena putting her shoes on but I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the floor.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as we make out.

I kissed from her mouth, to get jawline and sucked hard.
She moaned which made me anxious to nibble more.

But once I took off her shirt,"Wait Jay we just got back together."
She stopped.

I nodded and. Kissed her meaningful and helped her up and putting ger shirt back on.

We got our jackets on and walked out once we got back to the hill, I picked her up bridal style.

Running through the woods and we got to my car, I walked to the other side and saw Kendall. Pissed at what She was looking at.

I put Selena down and she stayed quiet.

"Justin, we need to talk."
She warned and I sighed.

"I'll see you at your house."
I whispered in her ear and she nodded walking away. I got in my car and shut the door putting down the window to talk.

She growled,"She's why we're done."

I shook my head,"No, you are. Goodbye Kendall."

I started the car,"When she breaks your heart, don't come back to me."

I drive straight to Sel's house.