Chapter 13: Zach

Selena's Pov

School had just ended and all the sports practices were starting in half an our, like me..on the girl's volleyball team..I'm captain. Along in my volleyball team is Taylor, Vicki, Daniel, Baxter, Kendall, Marie, and Kelly. The other half of the girls were as always, had to stay home, or go to the mall. So it was just us 8. We all were sitting in the grass in the school's yard, along all the other sports students.

Daniel crossed her legs and asked starting the conversation,"Hey guys..why don't we play..never have I ever!?" She reached in her bag and pulled out her phone, We all shrugged.

But as always, she convinced us all to, the game is to say something that you have never done, and if you did it, the people put a finger down. Starting was her, She said at the top of her head,"Never have I ever, Had sex."

Fuck.

Embarrassing.

My fingers were still up like my right hand, all the girls except me put down a finger and once they saw that mine were all still up..they all gasped. I just shrugged blushing,"Next please."

Marie's eyebrows came closer her stating,"But your like the most popular and hottest girl here, You really haven't??"

I shrugged again nodding.

They all had a few seconds of awkward silence, then Taylor sitting next to me said,"Never have I ever...smoked."

Baxter, Kendall, and Kelly were the only ones who kept their fingers up, me putting one down.

I was next,"Never have I ever...hmm...been in love."

Daniel and Vicki put a finger down..leaving me to think..have I ever been in love? I shrug,"Nope."
I leave mine up.

After the little game, we are interrupted by the guy's football team walking up to us. Jason winks at me while one of the guy's, Jack starts to talk,"How's it going ladies?" I ignore him.

Taylor stands up and whispers in Jack's ear, He nods and tells his guys,"Come on let's go." They all walk away. She walks to me and whispers,"I told him that now is not a good time with Jason on his team." I nod and I look down at my phone and see the time,"Girls, let's go get changed, and then practice." I instruct walking inside the school and to the gym. All the girls following me, we see the boy's basketball team.

And guess who's on the basket ball team.

Zack

My crush

And Justin

The asshole that I started dating and he just left.

Great.

I spot Zack and he is talking to Ben, one of his friends, I walk up to them and ask,"Guys when does your practice start, cause that's when ours ends."

Zack looks up and smirks at me, I cant help but smile back, he's too..perfect. "Actually right now, thanks for reminding me Gomez. Locker room guys!"

I place my Palm on his chest, stopping him,"Wait, but we're practicing in here." He smirks looking down at my hand and I feel my cheeks heat, quickly pulling it away.

"Well, so are we. I guess that means we both will, now I gotta go change. See you in a bit Gomez." He walks with his team in the locker room.

I walk to the girl's locker room with my team, I walk to my locker and take out my gym bag, unzipping it and taking out my clothes. I pull off my shirt and adjust my sports bra Then take off my pants and slip on my spandex. "Hey Baxter to you still have some gum?" I ask putting my hair in a ponytail.