Chapter 17: Prom ×1×

Justins Pov

Z: So the limmo will pick us up in one hour.

J: Great. See y'all in a hour.

Z: Cool. Cya

I hung up and after me and Kendall got ready, We walk downstair and took some pictures by Ryan.
Then we all took one. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see..Selena.

She was fixing her coursage and her long dress was her favorite color, rose red, it was strapless and her hair was curled. Half up half down. She was wearing some makeup as she did. She looked up at me and smiled looking at me in the tux,"You..look-" She started but I interrupted,"You look beautiful, Selena" She smiled and bit her lip, but then it faded,"Where's Kendall and Ryan?" They opened the door wider and walked out of the house. Kendall hugged Selena in her orange dress,"You look so pretty." Kendall gasped and Ryan hugged Selena"Gorgeous as always Sel." He smirked winking.
Selena giggled, and commented,"You all look really good, and I love how you hair is Kendall, so that for me next time?"

She smiled,"Sure. Ready to go?" We all nodded my eyes still locked on Sel,"Lets go in." Ryan started walking in the limmo as we all did. Selena sat on Zack's lap as he said hi to us. I tried to hide my fists clenching, I had the extreme eager feeling to knock him out. But he was a friend to me, a now boyfriend to Selena. We got there and walked in to everyone dancing.