Chapter 4

Selena

     We looked at each other in shock.and awkwardness, well this was really unexpected. But I was still young and drunk so I giggled and rushed to Justin holding out my hand. He chuckled and took it, me dragging him to the closet, but before I closed it Jason yelled my name. I peaked my head put the door and said children,"Yep?" Popping on the P, he.warned me,"You better not-" Before he finished I giggled at how serious he was, and closed the door.

     I looked at him and suddenly felt really nervous. Wait...this is Justin, my best friend since forever. Why am I nervous? But then we locked eyes, his brown eyes making me blush and my heart deepen. He cupped my face with his hands an brought my face to his. Then our lips connected, and once they touched, it was like glue. Pur lips moving perfectly together, and I swear that it was the ...I don't know how to explain it but...it was different then any other kiss I had ever had. Electricity went through my body, I wanted more.

     My arms were around his neck, and he lifted my legs tied on his torseo, him holding my thighs. We made out and then he started kissing down to my jaw line and then to my neck sucking on it. But then the timer went off and I got scared so I pulled away, we locked eyes again and he put me down. I was still drunk so I held his hand opening the door and jumping like a kid on the bed. Then I whispered in his ear,"Your a great kisser." Then I jumped on the couch next to Jason and stuck my tongue out,"Sel, you better have not!" Jason got mad and checked me, then I guess he found a kiss mark,"Justin what the Fuck!?" He stood up, and I pulled him back down,"It's just a game Jason." I said it like how he told me and sighed and put his arm around me, me rolling my eyes.

     Well after a few more rounds, everyone was drinking and watching The Notebook because the girls voted on it and made the boys. The couch arrangement was the same, but halfway the movie, I walked to the bed and sat up still watching the movie. But then Jason joined me, He sat next to me and started kissing my neck. I pushed him away,"No Jason, not now." He nibbled on my neck,"Yes now baby." Then his hand slipped up my shirt and I stopped his hand from touching anymore.

     "Jason stop." I warned him but then he kissed me forcefully and while he did that he was unbuttoning my top,"Jason stop!" I yelled, he was now pulled away off of me and thrown on the floor. I looked up to see Justin throwing punches at him, I pulled Jay"Justin Stop! Get off of him!" He got off and warmed Jason,"Don't ever touch her again!" Jason pushed him and left back to the party. Justin was about to go after him but I pulled him by th arm,"Hey, thanks, he's a dick, but I don't want you getting in a fight with him." I pull him in a hug and he tightens it. We both look over at the couches where we see Matt and Taylor cuddling and sleeping.

     Aww. I always knew they were heavy sleepers. I guess that everybody else left earlier. We both chuckle at the.cuddle buddies,"Well I don't know about you but..I need to sweep, he chuckles and smiles,"Sleep?Let's go home." He picks me up and I wrap my arms atound his neck,"What about Taylor Later and Matt in the Hat?" I say poking his face as he walks in the crowd of dancing and sweaty people. He chuckled and then walked up to Ryan, I looked up at Ryan,"Oh hi Ryan, how's your morning Apples?" He laughs,"Did she really just ask me that?" Looking at Jay, he explained,"She's pretty drunk. Anyways, I'm taking her home, before you leave, get Matt and Taylor, there in the basement sleeping. Drop em off on the couches in Sel's house." Ryan nods,"Okay. Bye guys!" He dances again and we leave, we get in the car and he drives. "I want to kiss you again. Your kisses make me smile." I laid my head on his shoulder and played with his shirt. He smiles,"I really wanna kiss you too, it was..different."

     I pout "Then let's kiss!" He laughs,"We can't, cause then I wanna go further." I bite my lip an open up his jacket,"What's wrong with that?" He puts an arm around me,"I would be taking advantage of you." I stopped and kissed his cheek and then fell asleep on his shoulder mumbled before I did,"Your too good."