Story ( a thank you chapter ! )

"Mama, will you tell me a story ?" Luna asks.

"Course, sweetheart." Lucy replies.

Lucy starts off, " Once upon a time, there lived a blond princess, who wasn't contented with her life. On the spur of a moment, that princess left the castle and ran away, to find an adventure, to have the life she truly desired !"

"Oooh, then ?" Luna asks excitedly.

"She heard of a loving house that took in anyone that had good intentions, and shs wanted to be part of that family. One day, she met a pink fire dragon, and his talking blue cat. They were the ones who let her join."

"Wow..."

"The dragon, cat, and the princess went on many journeys together. Many adventures that would be always remembered by them. It was truly a special and happy life for the princess, it was what she wanted."

"Aww." Luna says, engrossed.

"That's the end for now, my love." Lucy says, smiling.

"Mama! The dragon is Papa right ? Happy is the cat ! And the princess is Mama ! Right ?"

"What do you think ?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Thank you to all my readers for hitting 1000 reads ! :D so, here's two chapters for today :3 Do review, and give me some feedback ! If there are more reviews/reads, updates will be faster cause I have motivation ! I'll still update though. Expect a chapter every week or so, or even earlier, depending ! I love all my readers ! :D thank you guys ! R&R!

EDIT : also, do check out my new Nalu fanfic ! It's a multi-chaptered one - Forgotten Memories ! Thank you !