Chapter 20

(Akita)

I have never had so much fun before in my life.

August has been taking me everywhere. And I mean everywhere.

Last week was my birthday and he took me to California. I've always wanted to go to see the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.

But that wasn't it.

The day afterward he surprised me by taking me to Paris!

Yes I said it. Paris.

We went to see the Eiffel Tower and took me out out on a date in a carriage. It was so romantic. It didn't feel real at all.

Now we're back in Florida and we're chilling in the park.

"Hope you enjoyed ya birthday week bae." August told me while rubbing my thigh.

"I did baby. You didn't have to do all that for me." I said kissing his cheek.

"I do anythang for my baby...Akita I got a question for ya." He said hesitantly.

"Wassup?"

"I...I gotta go back to Cali...I got a record deal."

Wait what? Leaving me?

That explains why he's been doing this all for me. He just thought I'll forgive him. Like money and dates was gonna keep me quiet. Well he was wrong.

"Did you think taking me out was gonna keep me quiet? Baby I don't want you for your money. I want you for you. I'm not like these other females out here."

I don't think it was right for me to get so heated but I did. Of course I was mad. I wouldn't be able to see my love for Lord knows how long.

I got off the bench and started to walk back home. I tried to keep in the tears that were falling but I couldn't. I was constantly rubbing my eyes.

That's when I felt August pull my arm back so I was facing him.

"Just stop please!" I said pounding his chest. But he wouldn't let me go.

I had no choice but to cry on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, stroking my hair.

"I didn't wanna tell ya but I had ta. Yea I took you on these dates cuz I wanted our last days ta be special."  He mumbled into my ear.

I stopped crying but continued to sniffle.

"I'm never gonna see you again? You leaving me again?"

He sighed. And started to laugh.

I pulled away and punched his arm.

"That shit ain't funny August! Whatchu laughing for?" I said to him.

"Ah I love when ya get ghetto on me."

I blushed but punched him again. "What's funny?" I askd again.

"I want chu to come with me. I want chu to be there when I make it ta the top." He said. Then he got on his knees.

Oh my gawd he was gonna propose??

"August...what are--"

"Nah this ain't a marriage ring. But it's a promise ring. I promise ta always be yours no matter what. But in the future Imma marry ya sexy ass. Don't worry about that now." He said smiling.

He slipped on the promise ring and I swear you could've heard my screams all the way back to my house. He picked me up and spinned me around. He then put me down and gave me the most passionate kiss he has ever gave me.

His smooth lips moved against mine, his tongue soon gaining entrance. His hands moved down from my back to my waist and then to my behind.

"Okay now...you can't do that in public!" I said laughing and pulling away.

"That's my ass right thur. Everyone finna know." He said putting his arm around me.

I laughed, but then remembered.

How Imma tell my mom that I'm going with August?

August in MM ❤✊✊

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share.

ig: xoiesha_