Chapter 7

The school day was finally done. I said bye to Akita who went the opposite way I went home. She usually walked me home, but today she had some business to handle. She caught a ride home, since her house was pretty far from here. I mean she could walk, but she usually doesn't.

I told her about Trey wanting to tutoring me and the first thing that she said was:

"OOOOHHH Y'ALL GONNA DO THE DO!!!"

I shook my head, telling her to keep her shut the fuck up.

"No, the fuck! Tutoring and that all."

She smirked her usual smirk.

"That's how it all starts."

I punched her lightly in her arm, telling her to shut up. That's when she went to get her ride, and I started to walk home. That's when I heard a car honking. I ignored them, and popped in my earphones.

"Ashanti, you really gonna play me like that?!" I turned my head to the right, to see Trey slowly driving right next to me. I stopped in my tracks, mentally rubbing my temples.

"What do you want?"

"We gonna start our tutoring sessions."

"Today?" I asked.

"Yeah. We going by your house or mine?" He said smiling.

"I have to call my Mom."

I took out my phone, and dialed my Mom's number. She picked up on the first ring, and told her about the tutoring.

"Is Akita gonna be there?" She asked.

Ugh. I knew she wasn't gonna let me go if Akita wasn't there.

"Yeah. She's meeting us there."

"And how does Akita know where that boy lives?"

"Mom, he texted her the directions."

"Hmm okay. And why am I just getting this news?" I can tell by the way her voice was she was playing.

"Mommmmm..." I dragged on. She started to laugh, and I swear I heard her say something about sex. I rolled my eyes and hanged up.

"So you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said seeing a bit of a twinkle in his eyes.

I called Akita about the situation, and she said she was on her way.

Again I regret this.

Vote. Comment. Follow.