Chapter 8

We made it to his house in twenty minutes, and Akita was there waiting for us there. He parked his car in front of his house. It was a big house, two stories tall, with a garage. There was a car parked in there already, probably his mother or father.

We got out the car, and started walking to his front door.

"There you guys are. Gosh it take y'all years." Akita said huffing and puffing. I rolled my eyes, and Trey started to chuckle.

"Hello to you too Akita."

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm here for Ashanti only." She said crossing her arms.

"Well my boy is coming over. You remember Christopher right?" He said smirking.

Akita eyes lit up at his name.

"Yeah why you asking?" She tried to cover up her happiness, but you can tell she was very happy.

"I invited him over. So you won't be bored. He can tutor you."

"I don't need no tutoring. But thank you." She stood with her arms crossed.

Trey opened the door, and we went inside to what I think was the living room.

"Y'all want candy?"

"That's a stupid question you know." Akita said.

He went inside the kitchen and came out with a bowl full of candy.

"Help yourselves."

"Don't mind if I do." Akita said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay then. Now let's study. Akita...."

"I'll be in the kitchen." She said. She poured half the bowl on the coffee table, and took the rest of the candy in the bowl with her to the kitchen.

That's when the doorbell rang.

Trey got up and answered it. Christopher came in, and went to the kitchen. He waved at me, and I waved back.

"Alright. So what you need help with?" He asked.

"I told you I didn't need help. I just need practice." I said.

"Same difference."

I sighed, and shook my head. "Umm...trigonometric functions."

"What about them? The equations? Double angles?"

"Double angles. Their equations are kinda confusing."

(Alright guys. For those in trig, and those who are not in it yet, this is some real stuff that can help you. You're welcome.☺)

"Alright here's a chant:

Sine, Cosine, Cosine, Sine, Cosine, Cosine, Sine, Sine"

"And this is for???"

"First part is for the sine equations. Sine of A multiply Cosine of B plus Cosine of A multiply Sine of B."

"And the second part is for cosine..." I said nodding my head. This seemed pretty easy.

"Is that it?" He asked.

"Yeah that's it. I think I'll be on my way." I said, grabbing my bookbag. He pulled me back down on to the couch. Our eyes staring into each other.

"You sure you don't wanna stay?" His eyes were mesmerizing, his brown eyes, seemed like they were piercing into my skull.

I was at lost with words. I couldn't speak.

"Umm...well...I could stay for food. Or dinner...or um...whatever."

What the hell Ashanti? Food?

He grinned, and let go of my hand.

"I can order Popeyes. You want that?"

"Yeah sure."

He called and ordered. I went to the kitchen to get some water, to see Akita on Christopher's lap. I went back to the living room, bumping into Trey, and falling on top of the couch.

I stopped breathing and he did too.

"You just love to be close to be don't you?" He said smiling.

I scoffed, and was gonna get up, when he pulled me back down.

"Cause I love to be close to you."

That's when he kissed me. I can't say I wasn't expecting it. Cause I knew it was gonna happen.

But I wasn't expecting it to be so fast.

I didn't respond for the first few seconds, but once I gathered myself up, I immediatly started to kiss him.

His lips were so soft...

That's when I noticed what I was doing.

I was falling for him.

"I'm sorry...I gotta go." I said, getting off him.

He looked sadden by it. I grabbed my stuff, calling for Akita to take me home.

"Bye, Trey."

"Bye, Ashanti."

Akita, looking typed annoyed, waved bye to Christopher and Trey. We exited the house, and started to walk to Akita's car.

"You seem...out of it." She said studying my face.

"Just don't feel well..." I said quietly.

She saw that I was lying, but nodded. We got into her car, and she started it. We drove in silence.

I'm falling for the player.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Ig: xoiesha_