Chapter One

You won't believe it. I've just been asked out by the hottest boy in school. Possibly the hottest boy in this whole universe. Out of everyone in the whole school, he chose me.

But that doesn't mean anything.

I know how players are. All they want is that one night stand. Then poof! They're gone.

Apparently I'm different than the other girls he has dated before, and he likes my personality. Which makes no sense, cause I only talked this boy once or twice. And on both occasions I cursed him out.

So if my personality deals with being feisty and stating only facts, then yeah I guess you can like that about me.

"Ashanti!" I heard someone scream my name. I looked out the window and saw Trey. He was in a hot ride, and wearing casual clothes. Something I wasn't used to, when I usually saw him in his football uniform and varsity jacket. I rolled my eyes, and closed the window. I grabbed my bag, and put my phone and keys inside it.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled at her.

"Have fun!" She screamed back.

I got out the front door, and closed it. I went to him, and stood there crossing my arms.

"So? You ready?" He asked with a bit of attitude.

"What it look like?" I said rolling my eyes. I uncrossed my arms, waiting for him to open the door for me.

He just looked at me, and went to the driver's side of the car. He jumped over the door, since it was a convertible. I scoffed, and did the same.

This was gonna be a long night.

*Hope you guys liked the first chapter. Vote/Comment/Follow. ✌❤*