IMPORTANT

Louis: Hey there! Hello! Yes you! Girl behind the computer slash labtop slash phone slash iPad slash iPod slash-

Niall: I THINK THEY GET IT NOW LOU!

Louis: Alrighty then.

Harry: We have something important to ask you guys!

Liam: You all might know Julia, aka Mrs_Snowflake, right? Well, she needs your help!

Zayn: You see, she is writing a story about us, which involves two lovely girls. Skylar and Ivette.

Niall: Now, the problem is that neither she nor we, know exactly what they look like. I mean, Julia did mention some of their features but we all don't know exactly what they look like.

Louis: So now the writer is asking YOU to pick out a cast for this story!

Harry: Of course we will be playing ourselves. You only have to find two girls on the internet that have the same features as Skylar and Ivette.

Liam: Remember, Sky has a natural tan, just like Zayn, brown eyes and brown hair. Skylar's hair is shaved off because of the chemo she had, but the girl that will be playing her doesn't need to have her head shaved.

Zayn: Now for Ivette: she is quite pale, has blue eyes and ginger hair.

Niall: All you have to do is when you find the right girls, is comment their names below so Julia can look them up.

Zayn: The one who finds the best two options will get a dedication on a chapter :)

Liam: Oh, one more thing! If no one comments any girls, we will simply never know how Ivette and Skylar look like. So it can be quite irritating for yourselves too.

Louis: SHAME ON YOU.

Niall: Okay then...

Harry: We wish you good luck with finding two beautiful girls for in this story. *winks*

All: Byee!

Louis: May the odds be ever in your favour.