Chapter 11

After I ran upstairs, I went straight into my bed. Ivette and the lads came in a few minutes later. And we decided to have a sleepover. In my room. This should end well.

Right now Ivette and I are laying mattresses and pillows down all over my bedroom floor, while the boys went to their hotel to get some comfy clothes and sleepover-stuff.

"So what was it really like?" Ivette asked out of the blue.

"What was what like?" I asked confused. She rolls her eyes.

"Sleeping with Niall in the forest." She said in a duh-tone.

"It was just like... sleeping?" I say unsure. She groans and hits me with a pillow. Which I don't know where she got it from...

"You did not just do that." I say while snapping my fingers. With one roll of her eyes she hits me again.

"Okay. IT IS WAR." I let out a battle-cry, grab a pillow and start hitting her without mercy. We both laugh and hit each other and run around the room. Then suddenly we were both hit from a big blow from a pillow. We fall down on a mattress, look up and see a smirking Harry. Ivette and I look at each other with the same look in our eyes. We stand up and both let out another battle-cry, making Harry jump in surprise. And we start hitting him with multiple pillows.

"HAVE MERCY. PLEASE." He yells. We get of him laughing and we high-five. In the doorway are the rest of the lads also laughing uncontrolably. When they're done, they stumble into my room in sweatpants and sweatshirts and drop their bags onto a piece of my carpet that isn't covered in pillows. Harry stands up and stands next to the rest of the lads. They stand in a row next to each other, smiling creepily at us.

"Guys..." I say slowly. "What are you planning?" They all look at each other and back to us. And a few seconds later, Ivette and I are pinned to the ground with the five lads from One Direction lying on us. Every directioners dream.

"If you don't mind me asking: Why are you lying on top of us?!" Ivette yelled playfully.

"I actually do mind you asking." Louis said while smirking. Ivette rolls her eyes.

"We are group-hugging." Zayn said in a duh-tone.

"Well I am not breathing right now so could you please get of?" I asked in a sweet voice. They immediately scrambled of and laid down on the floor. We saw them smiling suspiciously at each other. But we just shrugged it of.

"So what do you guys want to do now that we can breathe again?" Ivette asked.

"We can watch a movie." Liam suggested. We all agreed.

"Which movie?" I asked.

"Well, we brought some with us." Niall said while standing up. He walked towards his bag and got out some film cases.

"Uhm, I got the Hungergames, Scream, Love Actually, Titanic or Red Dawn." 

"RED DAWN." Ivette and I scream in unison, startling the boys.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Uhm, Josh Hutcherson? Hello? Anyone?" I say with raised eyebrows. They chuckle at me. Niall gets up and puts in the DVD in the player while the rest is getting comfy on MY bed.

"So where do I lie?" I asked with one eyebrow cocked up and with my hands on my hips. They shrug.

"There are pillows on the floor." Louis said with a smirk. I sigh and try to make myself comfortable with some blankets and pillows. When the film started, Niall turned around from the TV and looked at the people on my bed.