Chapter 3

*****NIALL'S P.O.V. *****

Liam was now on the phone for a good 15 minutes and that could only mean that management doesn't really like the idea.

I was bored again so I was opening the fridge over and over again hoping something eatable will magically appear. Of course it didn't so I stayed hungry.

I sigh and exit the kitchen into the living room of our flat. The second I sit down on Zayn, who was lying on his stomach on the couch, Liam reappears in the living room.

"So what did they say?" I asked expectantly.

"Well, at first they thought it wasn't a good idea because she could say she was a fifteen year old girl but she could be lying. But they also said to me that it would be great publicity..." Liam explained.

"So they did agree on it?" Louis asks.

"Yes." Liam says smiling. We all cheer. "But, we do have to announce on twitter that we will be with Skylar for probably a couple of days and we must explain her situation." Liam says looking at the floor.

"Wait why do we have to explain her situation? And what if she doesn't want the world to know about her or her illness?" Harry asks.

"Firstly, because of the hate. Management thinks that if we tell the fans she is ill she won't get any hate. Secondly, we can always ask her if she wants the world to know about her. But if she doesn't accept, they'll call it off." Liam explains.

"That makes sense." Zayn says.

I look at Skylar's profile and see that her number is on there. Might as well call her in personal instead of sending her a message. That way I can finally hear her voice.

It must be beautiful.

Wait what?

*****SKYLAR'S P.O.V.*****

I'm lying on the couch with Ivette bored as hell. Niall hasn't replied to my last DM. Maybe he is freaked out or something.

"Do you think he still wants to help me?" I softly ask looking down.

"Of course! He must be crazy if he doesn't want to help you, and besides-" Ivette is cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I say answering my phone.

"Um, hi. Is this Skylar?" An Irish accent asks that I know all too well.

"Niall? Is that you?" I ask surprised. Ivette's head shots up from the mention of his name and gestures me to put he phone on speaker. I obey and put it on speaker.

"Yeah it's me." He chuckles.

"Not that I'm not really happy you're calling me, but how'd you get my number?" I ask confused.

"It's on your profile on twitter. You're not very carefull you know." He chuckles.

"Yeah well nothing really happens with my number usually. Until now." I say with amusement in my voice. He laughs his adorable laugh I always wanted to hear in person.

"So why did you call me?" I wonder out loud.

"Well, the lads and I really want to help you with your wish so-" He is cut off with a muffled voice from the background.

"Nialler fancies Skylar!" I hear Louis yelling in a sing-song voice.

"Shu'up!" Niall yells back. I just chuckle at their childish behavior.

"As I was saying, we want to help you so we called management, and they also agreed on this because it would be great promotion for the band." Niall explains.

"I understand." I say waiting for him to continue.

"But they want us to tell the fans through twitter about you and your... situation." He says unsure of his words.

"But why do the fans have to know?" I ask confused.

"Well, they think it will keep the hate low. Since we're so big every girl the fans see around us gets a lot of hate for no reason and we would like to prevent that with you." He says.

"Okay now I get it. I guess it couldn't hurt to tell my story to the fans, would it?" I ask.

"No not at all. I personally think it would help you." Niall says.

"Well, okay then. You can tell the fans about me and my illness.

"Okay great! Liam talked to management and they said that if you agreed, we will be flying your way the day after tomorrow." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"I can't wait. Bye Niall." I say my last words.

"Bye Skylar." Niall says in a low voice and then we both hang up.

As soon as the line is dead Ivette and I both burst out screaming and jumping around.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" Ivette yells after we're done jumping and both lying on the ground staring at the ceiling.

"I know right! But it's getting kind of late and my head starts to hurt so shall we go to sleep?" I ask.

"Of course sweetie." Ivette says with a sympathetic smile.

With that we both get up and walk upstairs to my room. Once there I change into some striped pajama pants and an over-sized shirt with the logo of Ramones and Ivette pulls on some pajama pants with a flower design and a black tank top.

"Goodnight Sky." Ivette says yawning as we climb into my queen-sized bed.

"Goodnight Ivette." I say.

Then we both drift off to sleep but before I do I keep repeating the same sentence in my head.

I am going to meet One Direction.

*****

YAY another chapter!

it was kinda boring I know but the fun is gonna start when they meet! I promise;) Now if you like the story please vote adn comment cause I would like to get some opinions here :) BIG HUGGES FROM ME

~ Julia xoxo