Chapter 9

*****NIALL'S P.O.V. *****

When I wake up I notice I'm on a couch and my head hurts like shit. But, I'm not in the hotelroom... This is Skylar's house. Wait what happened last night? I close my eyes again and try to remember the events of last night.

After I tickled Sky and she ran of to... apparently bite Harry, me, Louis and Zayn found some beers in the refrigerator... Oh god, we stole her parents booze. We'll get in trouble for that. Or maybe we already have...

I only remember us three drinking, a bit too much, and after that it's all just a big blur. Ugh, I hate it when I can't remember a whole night. How do I know now if I did something offensive or embarrassing or-

"Wake up sleeping beauty." A lovely voice purrs in my ear. A smile instantly creeps onto my lips. I open my eyes to reveal the prettiest fifteen-year old I've ever met. Cheesy, I know. I just can't help myself.

"Hello little bird." I say in a raspy voice. After all, I just woke up.

She scoffs. "Stop calling me that. Now sit up straight." She demands. I do as she says and sit up, ignoring the horrible headache. She hands me two aspirins and a glass of water.

"Take it." She says. Again, I obey.

"Thank you." I say. She smiles and nodded at me. "So how did I end up on your couch, and where are the others?" I ask her looking around us.

"They crashed in the guestroom." She answers.

"And then why am I on the couch?" I ask raising one eyebrow.

"You were annoying and we were lazy and we didn't want to drag you upstairs." She explains shrugging. I hear a sound coming from the kitchen. It sounded a lot like a 'click'.

"I'll be right back." Skylar says and then she walks out of the living room, leaving me alone with my thoughts again. I still didn't know what happened last night. Should I ask her, or the lads? What if I said something to her that made her.. uncomfortable? What if I told her about my feelings? I can't have that happening. She doesn't even like me that way.

She walks back into the kitchen with two mugs with steam coming out of it.

"Here." She says handing me the mug. I look inside it and see it's tea. Just what I needed.

"Thank you kind m'lady." I say making a slight bow. She giggles and sips her tea carefully. I follow her lead and sip my tea, a comfortable silence falling upon us. But after a while I can't take it anymore.

"Okay, so can you tell me what I did last night because I really hope I didn't do anything embarrassing or anything that might have offended you or the lads and I know I can get pretty crazy when I am drunk or when I even have any alcohol in my syst-" I ramble but Sky cuts me off.

"DUDE. Calm down, nothing happened." She says laughing. I blush a little do to my nervousness.

"You, Louis and Zayn came out of the house, slurring words. So we knew you drank. Which was pretty funny." She says, pausing to chuckle. "Then you tried to play the guitar with a broom, while singing "Forever Young" with Zayn and Louis. Wait no, correction, you screamed it. You also tried to cuddle with Liam the whole night. Zayn tried to make a bonfire with a brick, Louis laid on the ground all night murmuring words into the ground." She says while smirking. I let out a groan, embarrassed of my actions.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You also ran into a tree and yelled at it to 'not stand in your way when you try to deliver bread to the queen.'" She says laughing, mocking the words I said. I laugh with her this time.

"Okay that is pretty genius." I admit.

"Yeah pretty much." She says winking.

"Oh my god, do your parents mind we drank your beer?" I ask her with wide eyes. But she only laughs.