Chapter 6

*****SKYLAR'S P.O.V. *****

"Okay my turn. Liam, truth or dare?" Ivette says. Right now we're on the beach, playing truth or dare on a blanket, to get to know each other.

"Truth." Liam quickly says.

"Boo, you're no fun." Louis says pouting. I laugh at him. He can be so childish.

"Okay um, what is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you on stage?" She asks evilly. Liam's face instantly turns into a crimson red.

"I uh, I ripped my pants one time." He mumbles. We all burst out laughing. "Stop it guys! It's bad enough already." He says frowning, but he obviously tries to hide a smile.

"My turn now. Skylar, truth or dare?" He asks turning to face me.

"Dare." I said bravely.

"Okay. I dare you to call a random number, shout "TWELVE NIPPLES" and hang up." We all burst out laughing once again because of his dare.

"Okay I'll do it. Someone give me a phone with a random number then." I said. Niall grabbed his phone and typed in a number and then pressed the call-button. I took the phone and put it on speaker. After 5 rings someone answers.

"Hello?" We hear a voice of a boy. A boy that I knew all too well. Ivette and my eyes grow wide in fear and I immediately hang up.

"What the hell? How did you get that number Niall?" Ivette asks bewildered.

"I don't know, I just typed something in! What's going on?" He asks with concern on his face.

"That guy uh, he bullies me." I say as softly as possible.

"What? Why? Why would he do that?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. I was always a little bit weird and stuff, and when I got sick the bullying only got worse." I say fidgeting with my fingers.

"Well, let's just forget about it and have fun right now! As long as we are with you, we will make sure he won't get to you!" Louis says smiling at Ivette and me. We smile back at him.

"You're right. Let's go swimming!" Ivette exclaims. I send her a death glare because she knows I hate wearing nothing else but a bikini. And I didn't thought we were actually going swimming...

She just smiles at me sweetely before everyone but me starts stripping off their clothes.

"Hey, you're coming too right?" Niall asks me worriedly when the others are already running towards the water.

"What? Oh yeah. I will be there in uh, in a few." I say looking at my hands.

He sighs and sits down next to me. "Okay, talk to me." He says.

Should I tell him? I should probably just tell him. "Well, I don't really feel comfortable in just a bikini. I'm not as skinny as Ivette is." I say softly.

"What are you talking about? Do you think you're fat?" He asks. I just shrug.

"Sky, you are not fat, no matter what people might tell you. You have a beautiful figure I think other girls would die for." He says.

"Thank you." I say, genuinely feeling better.

"Now come on. Let's just have fun, and live while we're young." He says winking. I laugh.

"You did not just quoted your own song." I say.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. Now take off your clothes! Okay that sounded really perverted but you know what I mean." He says rolling his eyes dramatically. I laugh again and take off my shirt and shorts. Niall grabs my hand and together we start running towards the water, where the rest of our friends are splashing each other with the water. As we reach the water we both look at each other with the same look. I nod at him and he starts counting down.