Chapter 12

"WAKE UP WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP I MADE Y'ALL SOME PANCAKES!" That is how my mother woke us this morning, while hitting two pans against each other. And then she walked out, leaving us with headaches.

"Your mum is so nice." Zayn sarcastically said while rolling over. Everybody else groaned in response.

After we were done playing zombies last night we watched a few more movies and played some games in my room, considering my parents came home around three in the morning.

"I know. She made us pancakes." I said with my face in my pillow.

"PANCAKES!" Someone yelled and then I heard someone running downstairs. You would've thought it was Niall, but it was actually Ivette.

"Leggo." I said and then dragged myself through my room, down the stairs and into the kitchen. Let me tell you, that that is hard when you're lying on your stomach. It's almost like exercise for your arms. I pushed myself up once I was in the kitchen and sat down on one of the many chairs. A few seconds later the boys came down too while grinning. I gave them a questioning look.

"You guys are so weird." Niall said with his morning voice. Which is really sexy. Don't judge me, I'm still a teenager.

"Don't talk about my daughter like that." My dad said walking into the room and giving the boys a stern stare. They all immediately turned red. Mom, dad, Ivette and me burst out laughing.

"You guys are too easy." I said. They glared at me but I just stood up and hugged my father.

"Good morning Papabear." I said to him.

"Morning Princess." He said while smiling at me. My dad and I have a great bond together. It's kind of because of him I am this crazy. He is also the reason my mom is a bit weird. I let go of him and walk to my seat again. The boys have seated themselves now too.

"Pancakes are ready." My mom said and then put two plates on the table with huge piles of pancakes.

"Wow thanks mom." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and pecked me on the cheek. Then my father and mother walked out of the room. I guess they wanted to give us some privacy. Although I don't know what for.

We were all quietly, but happily munching away on the warm pancakes. Whenever I glanced at one of the boys, they would suspiciously give each other a look.

"You guys are up to something." Ivette said. I guess she saw it too. Louis huffed.

"No we're not." He said and dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Are too." Ivette sassed back.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Are-"

"STOP IT NOW BEFORE MY BRAIN MELTS." I screamed so they would shut up. They looked at me weirdly but then started to laugh.

"Okay maybe we are." Louis said and then took another bite of his pancake. I groaned and let my head fall onto the table, earning a few chuckles from my friends. I can call them my friends now, right?

"So what are you up to?" I said with my head still on the table.

"That, my female friend, is a surprise." I heard Harry say. I looked up and gave him the 'really?'-look. I tend to do that a lot. He just shrugged and I groaned again.

"You groan too much, Sky." Liam said with an amused expression. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Now you ladies will go upstairs, shower and do what girls do before they get out of he house, and then come back down. We will take care of the dishes." Niall said and then pushed us off our seats and towards the stairs.