chapter fifteen

*KEVIN’S POV*

“I’ll go check if she went home already,” I told Chris as I ran to the car.

I had already been looking for Kate for an hour.

“Home, and please hurry,” I told the driver as I quickly got in.

As soon as the car stopped, I got out. I raced to Kate’s room and banged on the door.

“Kate! Are you here?” I yelled opening the door. No one was there.

“Kevin!” I heard a familiar voice. I turned around only to see Nick.

“Wh-”

“I-I had…a…” Nick said in between breaths. He looked like he had been running everywhere.

“What?” I asked.

Nick placed his hand on his chest and tried to breathe normally.

Once, he had finally settled his breathing he said, “I had a vision, and I was trying to look for you, to tell you that Kate got kidnapped.”

“She what!” I yelled.

“I saw her crying in a room and a guy walking in and dragging her somewhere.”

I can’t believe Kate had actually been kidnapped.

 But there’s no time to think, I have to save Kate.

“Okay, tell me exactly how the guy and room looked.”

*KATE ’S POV*

“I said I want to go home!” I told Adam.

“That’s like the twentieth time you’ve said that, and I’m always going to tell you the same thing,” he told me.

“I want to go home!” I repeated.

“Twenty-two,” I heard him mumble.

“Listen to me Kate. You’re not going home, you’re not leaving, and you sure as hell won’t be leaving my sight.”

I glared at him.

“I want to go home!” I said louder.

Adam groaned in frustration and sat on the bed next to me.

“Why can’t you just accept the fact that you’re not leaving,” he said letting his head drop.

“Because it want to go home!” I told him.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down on the bed. His body was on top of me, making me feel awkward.

“Get off of me!” I told him.

He shook his head and smirked.

“I swear, if you don’t get off of me, I’m going to-”

“You’re going to what?” he asked widening his smirk.

“I’m going to rip your head off,” I said through clenched teeth. He chuckled and looked down at me evilly.

“You wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

 I glared at him as he inched closer.

“I’m stronger than you Kate. I can do whatever I want with you. You’re just too weak,” he told me.

Our lips were an inch away when an idea popped in my head.

I closed the space between our lips and started kissing him. He didn’t move at first, but then started kissing back.