Chapter Twenty-Nine

Alright! Well i understand that I have been terrible to you guys and havent written in forever!!!! So I decided to write tonight (: And I was really emotional during this chapter lol. I'm already working on the next chapter so, the sooner you comment, the sooner I post! hope your summer is as great as mine has been!!

<3 Lauren

-------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Eight Recap

“Will you be visiting tomorrow?” she asked hopeful before she sat on her bed.

I froze and contemplated what to say. Our plane was leaving tonight to get back home. And I really needed to get back and spend time with my own family before the summer ended.

“I don’t know.” I told her honestly. “I’ll have to talk to Ryan about it.”

She nodded and smiled, “Well if not, it was very nice to meet you.”

I half smiled back, “It was very nice to meet you too Mrs. Everheart.”

“Please,” she waved a hand and laid down. “Call me Marry.”

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

We said our goodbyes after I helped with the dishes and cleaned things up with Ryan. Becka had left to go to a friends and Marry was fast asleep along with Ryan’s grandfather. We left the house soon after and locked the door behind us.

“You’re family is amazing,” I grinned as we walked to the limo.

He eyed me, “That’s one way to describe them.”

“No, they’re just,” I tried thinking of the correct way to put it. “Unique in a way that each person has such a strong personality that compliments one another.” He looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign language. I tried again.

“Take Becka for instance.” I exemplified. “She seems completely in her own world, like any average teenager.” I laughed. “Been there, done that. But she also knows how to zone things out and put the important things first. She practically made dinner and did it while putting up with my babbling.”

Ryan laughed and nodded as if he understood completely.

“And your mom,” I began again. “You can tell right away that she’s strong willed,” I teased. “Like someone I know.” He pretended he didn’t know. “And she has a kindness to her…” I smiled pleasantly. “It’s just a warm household. You can feel how much you all love each other.”

I looked up to Ryan who had been watching me carefully as I explained this. His eyes were soft and his face looked full of emotions as he held the door open for me. We stood there, looking into each other’s eyes for a moment and just as I was about to enter the limo he pulled be back.

“Have I ever told you that you look beautiful in the moonlight?” he hummed and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. “And that I love you, more than anyone in the world?”

I smiled and leaned on his chest, sighing in relief, finding no need to answer those questions. I was content where I was and who I was with. I found no need to speak. All I needed was to stay there and listen to the beating of his heart with mine.

We stayed another week in the Everheart household. Ryan says it’s because of my stubbornness, I say that it’s because we needed to. I saw the way Marry looked at us as we left and knew from then that we couldn’t just leave.

Ryan spent most of his time with his agent; apparently they were having issues with a new movie coming up. He wouldn’t tell me the details because he said that he had everything handled and I didn’t push it. Meanwhile, I spent my time at his mom’s house with her and Becka.