Chapter Twenty two

Recap Chapter Twenty-One

I took everything he said in and followed his instructions. I slowly turned and saw Ryan across the pool watching me. My face blushed wildly as I saw he was now shirtless, completely oiled down with nothing but jeans on and his boxers showing. I took a giant gulp and continued looking back at Ryan for the pictures.

He stared right back at me, his eyes sort of smiling.

I lifted the side of my lips a little and mimicked him.

"Just like that Paula! Stay just like that!" the photographer shouted.

I paid little to no attention to him though. For the rest of the photo shoot I stayed glued on Ryan's eyes. Oddly enough, the time flew by and our eyes never broke apart.

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

The photographers gave everyone a twenty minute break after about four hours of posing for pictures. I hated modeling. I don't know why people kill for this kind of job.

I walked over to the snack bar, in nothing but a baggy t-shirt. I was used to people seeing me half naked after that photo shoot. I could care less if they saw me in a shirt that was a tad bit too short.

I grabbed a water bottle and a few pieces of fruit from the table and ate them quickly. I swear, if I eat something I feel like a freak because everyone around me is pretty much a stick.

"Self conscious?" someone asked from behind me.

I turned around quickly and saw Ryan.

"God! Don't scare me like that." I wacked him in the shoulder.

He laughed and hardly flinched.

"How are you taking the millions of eyes all on you?"

I moaned and turned to get a chocolate covered strawberry.

"Oh it's just fantastic."

Ryan laughed and raised an eye brow.

"Those are my favorite."

He pointed to the strawberry in my hands.

I wicked smile grew on my face.

"You want it?"

His eyes turned from innocent to cocky.

"I know you want to give it to me."

I nodded and laughed.

"Open your mouth Mr. Calvin Klein."

Ryan rolled his eyes and I walked closer to him. He opened his mouth slowly as I raised the strawberry to his lips. I giggled as he playfully bit the strawberry and let the juice drip down the sides of his lips. Chewing happily, Ryan smiled and refused to lick the small leftover chocolate off the sides of his lips.

I laughed at how ridiculous he looked.

He slowly leaned forward towards me.

"You know you want to clean me up."

My stomach did a summer salt.

I was about to push him but realized people were watching and expecting us to act like a couple.

So why not let my hormones take control of me and kiss him? Or... just tease him.

I nodded innocently and his eyes looked shocked as I moved my lips up to the base of his jaw.

I slowly traced my tongue around his lips and licked up the rest of the chocolate, softly kissing it away. When I pulled away, I delicately bit his lip and left him standing there dumbfounded.