Chapter Twenty-Five

Sorry it took so long! Here's the next chapter!

vote

comment

share!

-----------------------------

Recap of Chapter 24

He jugged up to me and wrapped his hand around me waste, pulling us together face-to-face.

“I promised you I’d help you get over your fears.” He told me in sincerity. “And I intend to keep my promise.”

I looked down and sighed.

“Can’t we do it some other night?” I begged.

He shook his head and leaned his forehead against mine.

Whispering he took my hand, “I will never let anything happen to you. I promise.”

I looked up to his soft, black eyes and nodded.

Planting a soft kiss on his cheek, I pulled away slowly, “I believe you.”

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

He pulled me along to the beach about three blocks down. I kept my distance, hoping that he would change his mind about helping me get over my fear. As we arrived at the pier, I knew exactly what he had planned.

“Do we have to?” I moaned, slowing my speed a tad.

Ryan only drug me further, “Yes. Now come on. This will be fun.” Smiling, he winked at me as he paid for the fair tickets as the lights around us went crazy. “I promise.”

Sighing, I allowed him to drag me to the line for a tiny roller coaster. I had no fear of rollercoaster’s. I just preferred ones lower to the ground… Like the kitty rides…

“We don’t have to do this you know.” I bargained.

Ryan chuckled and shook his head, keeping his eyes on me.

“Yes we do.”

“What if someone recognizes us?” I whispered.

He continued to spread his giddy grin and gave me his jacket.

Without thinking, I slipped it on. I’d been cold earlier, but didn’t think much of it. Now, I was more than happy to wear his jacket that was crazy warm and smelt just like him.

Continuously watching my every move, he slipped his hands over my head and to the hood of the jacket, pulling the hood over my blonde hair.

“Now no one will recognize you.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Of course not. I’m not the one I’m worried about.” I laughed. “You’re the celebrity, not me.”

He rolled his eyes back, mimicking me and slid on his glasses.

“How do I look?” he asked.

I stood back in line and eyed him up and down. Honestly? He looked hot.

His dark yeans and t-shirt gave him an average look, partially allowing him to blend in with the crowd. But once you got past the apparel and looked at his body, he looked like no one around us. Peaking out of his shirt sleeves, were toned biceps and his t-shirt formed to his abs. Looking up, his face was draw-droppingly gorgeous and behind the black sunglasses were eyes that would make anyone melt. His black hair wasn’t brushed much, but it gave him an edgy look.