Chapter Twenty-Eight

Recap from Chapter Twenty-Seven

“Ryan?”

“Yes?”

“What are you doing?” I giggled.

“I need to tell you something before we do this.”

I nodded slowly and waited, “Okay…”

“I am in love with you.”

I chocked and looked up to see his eyes smiling.

“I have been since the day you told me off in your kitchen.”

I blushed as I remembered back to that day when I first met him.

“You’re in love with me?” I repeated.

He nodded and gulped, “I know I don’t show it all the time… But you mean everything to me now. I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He looked down. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone and I don’t want to lose you.”

I tilted my head and nodded, tearing up, “I’m in love you too Ryan.”

 And after that was said, nothing could stop us from fully showing that love to each other and me feeling complete for the first time in a long time.

CHPATER TWENTY-EIGHT

I’d be lying if I said it didn’t hurt last night. But when I woke up, thinking back, it was worth it. With Ryan now at my side, sleeping (and snoring like a pig), I couldn’t be happier.

At first I contemplated waking him up, but after a few minutes of self-debate, I decided I’d make him breakfast like he’d done for me times before. So I got up and slipped on Ryan’s nice shirt from last night lying on the floor, and buttoned it up half way, then walked to the kitchen.

At first sight, I thought of making pancakes, but then I remembered my incident with pancakes last time and decided to avoid that choice. What could I say? I can’t cook. So I decided to make the best decision a blonde could make for breakfast; I called in room service. And when they delivered it, it looked and smelt AMAZING.

Once the woman left Ryan came out of the room yawning and in his boxers eyeing the food with wide eyes.

“Did you make all of this?”

I nodded and smiled, “Yup, all me.”

He surveyed the food and looked to me, “Impressive.”

I laughed as he came over and planted a kiss on my lips then sat at the table to eat with me. As we ate we didn’t say much. But once we both finished I decided to tell him the truth.

“I actually just ordered room service.” I laughed.

He nodded and put his plate down, “I know.”

My jaw dropped, “How?”

“Taylor told me you couldn’t cook to save your life.”

My mouth made a big O and I crossed my arms, “That’s just because I set macaroni on fire that ONE time! I was like ten! He’ll never let that one go…” I mumbled.

Ryan chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waste as I buried my face in his warm shoulder and sighed.

“How come you’re always warm?” I complained.

“Why are you always cold?” Ryan asked back.

I laughed and backed up, looking him in the eyes.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I didn’t know if you wanted to leave today or tonight?”