Testosterone Lane

---------------------------

Testosterone Lane 

On-going

When the interviewer for her new school mistakes Aundrea as a boy, she finds herself with a room in the boys dorm. Though she's given a fully furnished room for herself there's no skirting around the fact she'll still have to face the hallway of testosterone filled boys day in and day out. Lucky for Aundrea she's not your typical girl. She's not going to let this little mistake in placement ruin her fresh start at Daylfy Academy. No, she's going to face it head on. If the boys think that she's going to be their easy score they're far off from reality. Aundrea's ready for the games that'll surely pursue.... and she's going to be the one playing them.

---------------------------------------------------

Gosh, (yes, I did say gosh) I love JadedRein. She is an amazingggg writer XD I'm currently reading all of her books, (SPOILER ALERT) which I'll add to this list later on. I like how her stories flow really easily. I enjoy reading the humor and action that happens in some of the stories. It's all so entertaining. So if you wanna have a good time (insert wink) then click the external link and read!!

oh yeah, some of you may have notice that recently, I haven't posted any songs. That's because my internet isn't very helpful and I can't get on youtube or anything close to watching videos without waiting for like, 20 minutes. It's sad really. But I will add the songs in a few weeks, 'cause that's when we're gonna get a better internet plan.

Now cheerio :) skedadle (Have no clue how to spell that) Now go and read, my little friend!!

Listen to the song at the side -->

'Read All About It Part II' by Emeli Sande