Forever Dead

-------------------------------
Forever Dead

On-going (i think)

Nocte Defunctorum...also known as Night of the Dead. One night of every twenty years vampires can come into the human world and take Potential Mates. Audrina Knight has every intention of staying human, and not getting invovled with vampires...unlike her best friend and classmates.

But just when she thinks she's in the clear, she is taken from everything she knows and loves into a world of dark fantasy she could have never imagined. Forced to compete for the love of the vampire prince himself, Nicholai Romano, Audrina must find a way to escape this world. But what happens when Audrina actually starts to have feelings for this cruel prince? Even worse...will she compete against her best friend for a love she doesn't want? Full of twists and turns, Forever Dead is filled with love, hate, murder, sex and everything else in between. But the real question is, do all stories have a happy ending?

------------------------------------------------------------

Over 2 million reads in total, this story is for EVERYONE, even if you're a non-vampire person! I was one- a non-vampire person that is- until I read this! It's full of twists and turns that you won't even see coming!! Definitely a must read! Click on the external link if you haven't read this! 

Listen to the song on the side (is a cover) -->
'Little Things' covered by Fortunate