Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. :]

---------------------------------------

Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. :]   Completed 

Raine Jenkins was thrown into the world of beauty pageants before she was even able to speak. She loved them when she was young, and has become a legend in the beauty pageant world. Now she's sixteen, and is beginning to hate the world of perfection. That's why she created her alter ego, her own bad girl image. Rider Girl. Rider girl, is a drag racing star, un-deafeted and un-stoppable. Until she meets, the only other un-deafeted drag racing star Zane. In his mind, woman shouldn't be able to race, and he intends to keep it that way. So now since he's also living in her home and he knows her secret she is a tough decision. Give up her world of drag racing to be the perfect daughter, or drop the charade of playing dress up and be a failure in her parents eyes.

Tough decisions come with life changing conclusions.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Are you tired of looking for good romance stories that aren't cliche, have good punctuation and grammar? Well, if you are, this is definitely going to satisfy your needs, you pernickety!! The title & cover may may be crappy (no offence to the author,) but the story isn't, so click the external link and START READING, if you haven't read this already!!

Listen/watch the song at the side -->

'Locked Out Of Heaven' by Bruno Mars :3