Anathema - Book one in the Cloud Prophet Trilogy

Before you begin reading the stuff underneath, I have to apologise for updating one day late. I was busy watching the Avatar. No, not the blue people. I was watching the cartoon ones. I watched all epsiodes of Avatar, the Last Air Bender, and all the episodes of Avatar, the Legend of Korra!!! It may of taken me 2 days, but it was worth it!! :3 I just love watching Aang!! Oh yeah, I was gonna post this earlier, but my internet's stuffing up. :| So, you may experience late updates quite often... I shall tell you wattpadians when my internet's stopped stuffing up!!  

-------------------------------------------------------------

 Anethema - Book one in the Cloud Prophet Trilogy

Copmleted (not in wattpad, but somewhere else) sold as an e-book somewhere?

Reychel is a slave girl surrounded by magic, lies and manipulation. Her best friend disappears in the middle of the night leaving Reychel to face her fifteenth birthday, the day her master burns his brand into the back of her bald head, alone. She's sheltered from the outside world and doesn't have any hope for escape, but when people desperate for freedom ask for her help can Reychel learn to believe in herself?

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so all you wattpadians out there, check this story out!! I'm pretty sure it's already published somewhere out there, so you could get your own copy or something... It's really good!!! I can't really remember what this story's about since I read it like, what? 1 year ago? You may not know this yet, but I've got the worst memory. Hell, I couldn't even remember what happened 1 episode ago when I was watching Avatar, the Last Air Bender... But I do remember Anathema was awesome. I'm pretty sure I read it twice :|. Anyways, you know the drill. click the external link to read the story!! :)

Watch/listen to the song on the side -->

'I Could Be The One' by Avicii vs Nicky Romero (Nicktim)