Why She Fell

---------------------------

Why She Fell

Ongiong

Two years ago, Erin Fitzgerald used to be one of the most popular girls at Jefferson High. Now, it’s her junior year and she’s at the bottom of the social ladder. Erin tries her hardest to make herself unnoticeable, but it’s pretty difficult when Melissa Gooding, queen bee and Erin’s ex-best friend, is intent on making Erin’s life miserable. Then a new boy shows up—or rather, an old friend. Daniel Carter, once rejected and humiliated by Erin, comes back, and the geek-turned-hottie immediately becomes the attention of the entire school. Initally, Daniel refuses to rekindle his friendship with Erin, but curiosity gets the better of him and he makes it his goal to figure out why Erin is no longer the girl she used to be. Erin, being so adamant to avoid this topic, refuses to explain. But will the feelings of past love come back and cause Erin to open her heart to him?

--------------------------------------------------------

For all those who have read this, It's back!!! XD YAY~. I just learnt it was back, hence the extra book I'll be adding later (Yeah, I know that that doesn't explain it, but who gives a shit). Anyways, Ima huge fan of this story, so even if I haven't read it yet, Ima gonna post it now. I'll read it in a few minutes, so.... Yeah. But the author said she was editing it, so it should be Amazing!!! (judging from the previous one on here...)

Just go read it already, gosh. I don't need to be here p- wait, what was that word again.... Ummmmmm..... Oh yeah, I don't need to be here persuading you to read this. You should know by now that my taste in books are amazing ;). Can't say the same for my taste in music, though. But...

I'll add the song latersss...