How to Be Cliché

-----------------------

How to Be Cliché

On-going

Clichés.

We love them, we hate them, we beat our society over the head with them with sparkly vampires (who obviously play for the other team), handsome British exchange students with abs down to their toes and a sleek Harley Davidson conveniently between their sexy legs, Alpha wolves that have searched since the dino years for their mate and are accepted by the readers alike even though the Alpha is thousands and thousands of years old and flirting with a young girl, not to mention, grow hair on their chest and back every full moon.

I don't know about you, but I'm not brushing my boyfriends back once a month. I have enough issues with hair on my own body as it is.

My writing page! Please join!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kat-aka-katrocks247-from-Wattpad/208740202517075

------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS NOT A RANT!! When I first clicked on t his, I believed that this story was a rant. I do love reading what people hate. But that's not the point. You have to read it. It's hilarious!! XD 

Oh yeah, I've just realised that I haven't updates this thing in about... I dunno, about a century or so. So to make it up to yous all, I shall put 3-4 more recommendations for today. I'm not gonna do it weekly anymore because lately I've been falling behind on my homework, so I have to get my priorities straight. But don't worry peoples, I've still got more stories for you to read. No need to panic. 

Have a good day now!