Good Girls Have Bad Secrets

-------------------------------------

Good Girls Have Bad Secrets 

On-going

Kaylee is a girl in school best described as a nerd. With her square glasses and long, crazy, brown hair. After school she takes off her wig and fake glasses and becomes one of her brothers' strongest gang members with dark red, almost brown hair. Brad is the most ruthless gang member in the city. He's still in school and barely manages to scrape by. He's the one person that always makes sure to make Kaylee's life a living hell at school, not knowing her secret side life. When they're put together for a project he starts getting feelings for her. Instead of confronting them he pushes her away to protect her. But when that little plan fails a rival gang kidnaps her, not knowing her secret life. Her brothers' gang comes home that same week and find an empty house. What happens when the gang leader falls in love with the nerdy girl? What happens when the nerdy girl's secret is on the verge of being discovered? All I can say is that every good girl has her own bad secrets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The story may be short so far, but remember this. It's on-going. But you must read this!! I'm not much of a big fan of that secret identity thing, since Hannah Montanna kinda put me off of those types of things in my childhood days, but this story is just... Awesome. I think the only reason I started to read this story though, is because Ima big fan of those books with gangs and stuff in it. :| Oh well!!! Click the external link if you haven't read this story yet!! 

Listen/watch the  song on the side -->

'Clocks' by Coldplay