B.A.D Girl - Editing

---------------------------------

B.A.D Girl - Editing

On-going

Maddison Mosley is a bad girl. She's got a juvenile record a mile long, a street rep that would give a serial killer nightmares, and a parole officer that can't leave her alone. But it's not her fault people think she's a monster, she's just got some anger management problems that make her go crazy. But the judge isn't buying her insanity and soon her p.o. is filing the paper work to transfer her to a new school for delinquents. Although "Mad Maddison" makes it clear pretty fast that putting her in a school filled with kids just like her might not have been the best idea. And things at B.A.D. are about to get a whole lot WORSE. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

As most of you don't know, I'm a big fan of gang related stories. Gangs just bring out the drama, y'know? Anyways, I'm not sure if this is a romance story, but it is awesome. It's got action- my second favourite genre- gangs, and as I've said, I love gang/ delinquent related books, and violence. You should click on the externall link and begin reading it. You won't regret it :)

Listen/watch the song on the side -->

'Don't You Worry Child' by Swedish House Mafia