Born Of Fire

---------------------

Born Of Fire 

Completed (Has A Sequel)

 Phoenix is a young Fire Elemental from a city in the fire country called Yaag. He has the altogether unheard of ability to receive fallen Elementals powers for a short time, as long as he is in close proximity to them at the time of their death. A bone chilling prophecy will turn him into a seemingly power hungry villian, but what are his real motives for the atrocities he is committing?

---------------------------------------------

This book, my fellow wattpadians, is what started my wattpad love!! (not quoting the book) It was the first, ever wattpad book that I've read. you see, back then, I wasn't a lover of romance. I actually despised it, which is kinda why this was my first story. Since this was so awesome, I decided to find more awesome ones like this. Ofcoarse I found alot, but once I finished them, I had nothing to go onto. So, I had no choice but to read a romance story if I wished to continue reading on watpad. And so began my, you guessed it, love for wattpad!!

You really should check this story out :) Alltogether, this story hass more than 2 million reads!! Click the external link NOW!! (If you haven't read this story already)

P.S See? I told you to stick around you fantasy/paranormal/action lovers!! There's more where this came from though, so make sure to stick around!!

P.P.S So, I have completed all 12 updates in 1 day!!! how awesomee is that!?!? anyways, I will now proceed to updating every Saturday or Sunday!!! (I chose that day 'cause I have nothing 2 do on that day. All the others, I either have school or am too busy -_-)

Listen/watch the song on the side -->  

'Bubbly' by Colbie Caillat