The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?

-----------------------------------------------------

The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?

Completed (I'm not sure if there's going to be a sequel or a spin-off :|)

 Kaydie Smithson is that girl that everybody thinks is perfect, she's the cheerleader captain and comes from a wealthy family. Liam is a cage fighter who is seen as a bad guy at school. What happens when their paths cross and Liam asks Kaydie to ditch her Miss Perfect image and be his dance partner?

------------------------------------------------- 

Okay, so you may or may not've seen this story on other books like mine. Whether you have or haven't, it doesn't matter. Jks, it does. This story is so awesome that I've come across this story in heaps of books like this!! You guys probably have already read this story, but if you haven't... You know the drill. Click the external link, and tell me how the story is :)

Anyways, I have one request for all u wattpadians. Can u guys tell me what your fave wattpad story is??? i'm running out of stories- jks, I got heaps in my private reading list that haven't been read- so I wanna know more!! Just so you know, I love all books, as long as it's got a good flow and all that stuff!!

(P.s don't worry, I'm not running out of stories for this book thingy!! I just want more stories 2 read I may even consider adding it to this book thingy :3) 

U guys should be proud of me, though!! I have decided to update another story, seeing as I have nothing to do (I told you, I have no life...) Just a heads up, I may upload stories on random days. BUT, I will definitly update on every Saturday!!

(Listen/watch the song on the side -->

'Everybody Talks' Neon Trees