Chapter 3 ~ Wonderwall

So last time, Casey returned in the last chapter...
And this is what happens after :)

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

"Casey?"
"Hi Ryley."
Ryder gets up from his spot on the couch, instantly going into protective boyfriend. After that dream the night which involved Casey, he doesn't know whether to trust Casey or not.
"Hi Casey." Ryder says, putting his arm around Ryley's waist.
"Hey Ryder." Casey says.
"What are you doing here?" Ryley asks Casey.
"Can I, um, speak to, ah, Ryley alone out in the hall?" Casey asks, obviously just a tad scared of a muscular and tough guy like Ryder.
"Sure." Ryley says, stepping into the hallway. She closes the door behind her after giving Ryder one last smile.
"So, you're probably wondering why I'm here?" Casey asks.
"I am." Ryley says, folding her arms.
"I have to tell you something important," Casey says, "I love you. I thought we could be just friends but I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you."
"I don't love you, Casey." Ryley says, her hand instantly going to the promise ring Ryder gave her last year on her necklace, twisting it between her index finger and thumb.
"What's that ring?" Casey asks.
"A promise ring Ryder gave me when we got back together last year." Ryley says.
"A promise ring? That's so cheesy." Casey says.
"I know it is but we are a cheesy couple." Ryley says.
"Even when you're with him, I'll be thinking about you, Rye. I'll always love you." Casey says, closing the gap between them.
"Just saying, you quoted both a Katy Perry song and a Whitney Houston song. And I don't love you. You need to remember that." Ryley says.
"I don't care if you don't love me at all. I just want to be able to see your beautiful face for a lot." Casey says, lifting his hand to stroke her cheek delicately. Ryley grabs his hand and pulls it off her face.
"You should go." Ryley says.
Casey sadly smiles, waves and leaves down the hall. Ryley sighs and goes back inside.
"What did he say?" Ryder asks, getting up from his spot on the couch.
"He said he loved me." Ryley says, with an annoyed sigh.
"You don't love him back, right?" Ryder asks, folding his arms in front of her.
"I don't love him at all. He's just a friend to me," She wraps her arms around him, "You are the one I want to be with forever and always."
Ryder smirks and kisses her delicately and sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------
Weeks Pass...

It's know the begin of the new semester. Ryley, Ryder, Jake and Marley take the train to Julliard together. They get squished into a corner of the packed subway train but this is their first experience on a train in New York.
They receive their timetables as they arrive at Julliard and look at each others to see if they have any classes together since they are taking the same subjects. Well except for dance which only Ryley and Jake are taking.
"I have vocal classes with you, Ryd." Ryley says, grabbing her boyfriends hand.
"And it looks like that's our first class for the day." Ryder says, dragging her down the hall to the classroom.
As they arrive all happy and kissing, they see someone they don't want to see; Casey, sitting in the back of class. He's not facing him but Ryley can tell what the back of his head looks like.
"Why's Casey here?" Ryley asks.
"Maybe he got into Julliard too." Ryder says, pulling her to two available seats.
More students come in and the teacher, Mr Sanchez arrives. He's tall and has grey hair. He wears thick framed glasses and has a heavy stubble on his face.
"Now students, as an intro to our vocal classes, I want to know your vocal range and how your voice sounds. I have a hat with your names in it so I'll be picking at random." Mr Sanchez says. He holds up a hat and shuffles the paper inside then pulls out a name.
"Casey Dean." Mr Sanchez says.
Casey stands up and faces everyone. He smiles at them all then goes to the band to tell them his song. He then returns to face everyone and the band begin.