Chapter 20 ~ Return of The Graduates (BEST SONG EVERRR)

Title contains a Star Wars reference *evil smile*. To all you odd people who don't like Star Wars, the reference is Episode 6  (aka the third one made. It's confusing and would take time for me to explain THIS reference) of Star Wars is titled Return of The Jedi so I turned the chapter of this title into Return of The Graduates.

Wow, I am a nerd :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

A week passes and West Side Story has ended. Now, all of the ones who are living in New York are heading back to Lima for Valentine's Day and Regionals to help the New Directions rehearse for Regionals.

"Ah, it's good to be home." Ryder says with his arm over Ryley's shoulder as they enter the airport after getting off the plane in Ohio.

"Agreed." Ryley says.

----------------------------------------------

Ryley, Rachel, Marley, Santana and Brittany have prepared something to perform for the New Directions. Finn, Blaine, Kurt, Ryder and Jake have also prepared something.

Will brings the New Directions into the auditorium to see the performances. There's the members from last year; Aylin, Charlie, Cameron, Abraham, Michael and Nellie. Then there's the new members; Dani, Lily Mae, Tyler, Hannah, Marissa and Matheus.

"New Directions, may I present to you the girls of New York. They're all ex-New Directions members. So guys take it away!" Will explains.

Ryley, Rachel, Marley, Santana and Brittany walk on stage and the New Directions all cheer.

"We will be performing an awesome song from the Moulin Rouge! soundtrack so please enjoy." Ryley says.

"And don't be jealous of our amazing talent and beauty." Santana says with a smile.

The band begin to play their song.

[Santana:]

Where’s all mah soul sistas

Lemme hear ya’ll flow sistas

[Ryley with Girls:]

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, flow sista

Hey sista, go sista, soul sista, go sista

[Ryley:]

He met Marmalade down in old Moulin Rouge

Struttin’ her stuff on the street

She said, "Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?" Oh! uh huh

[Girls (Ryley):]

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada (Hey hey hey)

Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya here (here)

Mocha Chocalata ya ya (oh yea)

Creole lady Marmalade

[Santana ~ Faint sounding:]

What What, What what

[Ryley:]

Ooh oh

[Girls:]

Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir

[Santana:]

Yea yea yea yea

[Marley:]