Chapter 30 ~ The End

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

3  OR 4 YEARS LATER (Basically when they're graduating from Julliard)...

Graduation.

Graduation from college.

This means heading off to a new life. New career. New start.

"This is such an amazing day." Ryley says, looking in the mirror in her and Ryder's bedroom. She's been Mrs Lynn for years now and she's loving every minute of being married to the love of her life. Right now, she's standing in a nice dress with her graduation robes over time and a cap on her head.

"You're such an amazing woman." Ryder says, wrapping his arms around her from behind. He kisses her cheek and she leans back in his arms.

"I love you so much." Ryley says.

"Love you too babe." Ryder says and kisses her lips.

"Let's get going to graduation." Ryley says, unwrapping herself from Ryder's arms.

--------------------------

"Ryder Lynn." The head of the school says into the microphone on the stage during Graduation after he's mentioned a whole bunch of other names. Ryder walks on stage to receive his college diploma.

"Ryley Lynn." The head of the school says into the microphone on the stage. Ryley skips up on the stage to receive her college diploma.

After more names are mentioned, Jake goes up. More are called then Marley goes up. Another group are called out then the head of the school smiles at the graduating college students.

"You have now all graduated." He says with a smile.

They all cheer, throwing their caps into the air. Ryder puts his arm around Ryley's waist, pulling her in for a kiss. They part then Ryley hugs Marley then Jake.

After an hour of celebrating on the school grounds, the four make the walk to their cars.

"So what have you guys got lined up now?" Ryley asks her friends.

"I'm going to be a dancer for some local acts." Jake says.

"I might do a Justin Bieber; post some covers on YouTube then see if someone like Usher will find me." Marley says.

"I think I'm going to head in the acting direction." Ryder says.

"What about you, Rye?" Marley asks.

"I don't know. Maybe I might do what you're doing, Marls." Ryley asks.

"We should form a duo." Marley says.

"Totally." Ryley says, hi-fiving Marley.

"We could be Marley and Ryley." Marley says.

"No. Ryley and Marley." Ryley says.

"No. Marley and Ryley." Marley says.

"What about ND, a reference that the New Directions are the reasons you guys are here." Ryder says.

Ryley and Marley look at each other with a smile then hi-five, shouting, "ND!"

-----------------------------------------

Ryley sits on her bed, thinking about life. She's no longer in high school, her and Marley are going to be doing some covers as a duo called ND, Ryder's going to try and be an actor and Jake's going to be a dancer.

"What's up?" Ryder asks as he enters their room.

"Nothing." Ryley says.

"Come on," Ryder says, sitting next to her, "I know you. Something's up."

"The future's just come so fast." Ryley says.

"Well, that's a good thing. We all know what we're going to do and what the future holds for us is a mystery waiting to be discovered." Ryder says.

Ryley smiles at Ryder, "Before we do anything for our futures, I want to travel the world. I want to go to Japan, New Zealand, Australia, England and so many other places. It can be just us or we can drag Jake and Marley with us. What do you think?"

Ryder nods, "We should drag Jake and Marley with us. It could be fun. But what money do we have to do all that?"

"I still have most of the money my grandma gave me when she died. I could use that." Ryley says.

"That's your money. You can't spend it on us."

"You guys are my family. I'm spending it on family. You're my husband, Jake's like my brother and Marley's my sister who can be really stupid and strange but I still love her."

"I love you so much." Ryder says with a smile.

"I love you too." Ryley says and kisses him.

This is only just the start for them and their future....

The End

---------------------------------------------

It's the end!

Thanks for staying with me this entire series but I'm ending it here. I love you all and please don't hate me for ending it. I just wanted to complete some series to start new ones.

Vote!

Comment!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!