Chapter 26 ~ Romance

This will be all cutesy and fluffy since I'M LIKE THE MASTER OF FLUFF!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Ryley and Ryder became closer after the whole London incident.

Now Ryder sat on their bed, waiting for Ryley to get something out of a hiding place for him. Ryley enters holding a big bag. Ryder gives her a confused look.

"What are in the bags, Rye?" Ryder asks.

"Onesies." Ryley says.

"What?" Ryder asks, thinking he misheard her.

"You heard me right. I got you a onesie." Ryley says and takes out a onesie from her bag. It's just like the one Niall Horan wore back in One Direction's X Factor UK days.

"That's actually pretty cool." Ryder says.

"Put it on now, Mister." Ryley says and passes it to him.

Ryder puts it on over his boxers and singlet. He does it up then smiles at Ryley, "How do I look, babe?"

"Awesome. Now I'm just going to put my awesome unicorn one on." Ryley says. She takes her unicorn one out of her drawers, takes off her jeans to put some pyjama shorts on then she puts the onesie on.

"Let's go watch a movie or something in our onesies." Ryley says and drags Ryder out into the living room. Marley and Jake are there already. Marley's wearing her Pikachu onesie while Jake is wearing a Batman onesie just like the one Macklemore wore in the Thrift Shop music video.

"Nice onesie, man." Jake says to Ryder.

"Thanks. You're ones pretty cool too." Ryder says.

"Come join us. We're about to watch The Hunger Games." Marley says.

Ryder and Ryley cuddle up in the arm chair while Jake and Marley take the couch.

------------------------------------------------

"Aishiteru." Ryley says at random to Ryder while they're getting ready for bed.

"What?" Ryder asks.

"Aishiteru. It's a Japanese word." Ryley says.

"What does it mean?" Ryder asks, taking his shirt off and his jeans off so he's just wearing boxers.

"It means 'I love you'." Ryley says with a smirk as she puts on Ryder's striped jersey (A/N: If you are wondering what jersey I'm talking about, it's going to be over there. It's probably my fave Ryder jersey---->).

"That's pretty cool." Ryder says.

"The Japanese are pretty cool." Ryley says.

"Well they invented sushi so they're awesome." Ryder says with a smirk

--------------------------------------------

Ryder sits in their bedroom in the morning.

He hears the water running of the shower of their bathroom. Ryley's in the shower and Jake and Marley have gone out for the day.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little velvet box. He flicks the lid open to reveal a gold ring with a single silver jewel in the middle. He studies it, smiling to himself. He thinks of ways of how he's going to present it to Ryley then he hears the shower water stop and he closes the box, stuffing it into his pocket.

Ryley exits the bathroom a minutes later, drying her hair off with a towel and just wearing her bra and underwear.

"So it's a Sunday and we have the house to ourselves while Jake and Marley shop and do whatever else they're doing. What do you want to do babe?" Ryder asks with a half smirk.