Chapter 29 ~ Read All About It (The Newlyweds)

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

"Whatcha reading?" Ryder asks Ryley as he gets into bed. They've been married for a week now and they're back home in their apartment. It's officially been just theirs for a couple of days now.

"The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Destiny Rising." Ryley says.

"Wow that's a really long title." Ryder says.

"It's a really good book though." Ryley says, still reading her book.

Ryder begins to read over her shoulder since he's become better at reading since high school with Ryley's help.

"Some guy named Ethan just got his head ripped off by another guy named Klaus!?" Ryder asks, in shock and his eyes wide.

"That's not that bad. Just be grateful I'm not reading a detailed book like 50 Shades of Grey." Ryley says, smirking at him.

"That books utterly disgusting." Ryder says, gagging a little at the thought.

"You've read it?" Ryley asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No but my mom has I was able to read a little bit over her shoulder and...ugh." Ryder says.

Ryley laughs then she goes serious, "So, we've had a week off school for our 'honeymoon' but when we get back to school, I've got to register at the school's office to say I'm now Ryley Lynn. But we still have the weekend before I have to do that."

"I can't enough of calling you Mrs Lynn now." Ryder says, kissing her.

"I'll never get over it." Ryley says, smiling at him.

--------------------------------------------

Ryder arrives home from going to do some errands Saturday afternoon to see Marley and Ryley watching TV in their onesies with a big bowl of food. And my big, it's huge.

"Hey girls." Ryder says as he closes the door behind him.

"Sup." Marley says with a nod of her head and a mouthful of food.

"Hey Ryd." Ryley says, still staring at the TV.

"What are you guys doing? And what you two eating?" Ryder asks.

"Watching The Vampire Diaries season 1. We're almost finished episode 10, The Turning Point. Elena's just told Stefan she loves him to make him stay in Mystic Falls and now they're kissing and about to sleep together and it's just so beautiful." Ryley explains.

"And the food is a bowl of melted marshmallows with Reese's peanut butter cups, Oreos, M&M's, Peanut Butter M&Ms and melted chocolate." Marley says.

"That's sounds very sickening." Ryder says as he walks behind Ryley to kiss her on the cheek.

"But it tastes so good." Marley says.

Ryder kisses Ryley's cheek and then heads to the bedroom.

"Elena found the photo of Katherine! Shit's gonna happen!" Marley begins to scream.

"My beautiful Stelena! All the feels!" Ryley shouts.

Ryder begins to laugh to himself when he hears this happen.

-------------------------------------

"So how was your day with Marley?" Ryder asks Ryley as she finally gets into bed after Marley left.

"I'm just emotional. That season finale of Season 1 is emotional. Caroline and Jeremy could be dead, Damon thinks he kissed Elena but it's really Katherine who's back and she's just cut off John's fingers then stabbed him. I have to buy Season 2 as soon as possible." Ryley says, lying down in bed.