Chapter 43 ~ Positive.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, beginning to worry.

"Yes, Ashley, everything is fine. I just called to give you the number of that psychologist that help us figure out what had happened to you. She would like to evaluate you properly." He explained.

"I don't want to be evaluated. And I don't want to go meet some psychologist. I'm fine." I snapped back at him. Everything is finally going my way in life, and I don't need somebody to ruin it by telling me I'm crazy.

"Ashley, I seriously recommend that you go see her, she could really help you. At least think about it, please?" He said. I sighed and gave it a second of thought.

"Alright. I'll think about it. What's her number?" I asked. He told me her number and I wrote down on a scrap piece of paper.

I threw my phone onto the couch and sat at the kitchen counter, staring at the number. I heard footsteps approach behind me, then Ross walked into my view.

"What's that?" He said in a cheer full tone as he reached into the fridge and grabbed the carton of orange juice.

"Oh, um, it's a phone number." I snapped back into reality. Ross grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and poured himself a drink.

"Who's?" He asked. I realised that this was the point where I'd have to decided wheather I tell him or not. I was all set to say it was Daniel's new number or something, but I knew nothing good was going to come from lying to him, and I really can't stand any more arguments.

"It's, um, this psychologist that your doctor wants me to see." I looked at him with some sort of innocents in my eyes.

"Why does he want you to see a psychologist?" He stopped what he was doing.

"He just has some concerns about me. It's nothing. I'm probably not even going to go." I said blankly, folding the paper and pushing it into my pocket.

"Ash, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" He said, knowing that there was more to the story than I was giving off.

"I know, seriously, I'm fine." I smiled.

"Okay." He said and kissed my cheek. I felt like I was lying to him, but I wasn't. I am fine. At least, I think I am. "Hey, I'm gonna head back to my place, gotta rehearse with the guys."

"Oh yeah, you have a band. I almost forgot, being as R5 hasn't done anything all summer." I smirked.

"That's because we all agreed to take the summer off, but I think Riker booked us a gig at this girls party. And..." He leaned in closer to me and looked around the room before whispering, "I'm pretty sure it's the girl he likes."

"Aww, well make sure you embarrass him a lot at this party." I joked.

"Oh, already on it. Got the baby photos all loaded up." He smiled and looked down at his phone. "Alright, I'll see you later." He said and gave me a small peck on the lips.

And once again I was alone. But it was a good thing, I had some time to prepare that way. I decided that tonight I'm going to surprise Ross with a romantic moonlit dinner on the roof. I was going to cook his favourite dinner, and get all dressed up and put on some music to set the mood.

I went up to my room and set out my favourite fancy dress. It was a white lace gown that looked something like a short, angelic wedding dress. I'd actually bought it for a wedding I went to once, but never got the change to wear it because I forgot that nobody but the bride is meant to wear white. I put it with black lace gloves and red velvet stilettos.

But before I got the chance to put the dress on, I remember that I still needed to go to grocery store to pick up some supplies for the dinner. I grabbed my bag and headed for the front door. I slipped on some converse and opened the door, only to be shocked by somebody who was already there. Lexi.

She was wearing an over sized sweat shirt and jeans and looked as if she'd been crying. Wow, three visitors in one day? I must be getting popular.

"Lexi, what are you doing here?" I question, considering we hadn't spoken in weeks.

"Ash, I need help, and I didn't know where else to go." She said with a catch in her voice. I lead her inside and fetched her a glass of water.

"What's wrong?" I asked, now genuinely concerned. She took a sip of the water in her hands and I noticed a tear slip down her cheek as she began shaking.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"What?!" I practically screamed. "Are you sure?" I said, calming down.

"The test came up positive. Ash, I'm terrified." She looked at me with her big blue eyes.

"D-Do you know who the father is?" I asked. Even though we'd lost contact with each other, we'd still been friends for ages, and at this point, I was scared for her as well.

"Yes." She answered after a slight hesitation. I reached over and grabbed her hand and she looked at me with such worry.

"Who?" I asked, figuring she wasn't going to tell me on her own. Another tear escaped her eye. and she took a deep breath.

"Your brother."

.

.

.

(A/N: So, I went looking for another fanic to read, and noticed that this story was the first result for 'ross lynch'. WHAT? I love you guys so much, I never thought my story would make it this far. If there's anyone out there that has some amazing idea to totally twist this story around, please inbox me. Also, over the week, I'm going to start following back every one of my followers to show my thanks. Because you are amazing.

I love you guys, Char.)