Chapter 12 ~ Finally.

I turned around and saw Ross standing there, holding a bunch of stuff from set. I turned back around and turned off my iPod. Ross sat down on the curb next to me, I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him, so I decided to see what he had to say.

"Why did you run away from set?" He asked. I stayed silent.

"Was it because you were jealous?" He continued.

"Ash? Please talk to me." He finished. I shook my head.

"YES I WAS JEALOUS! WHY DID WE EVEN HAVE TO KISS IN THE FIRST PLACE? IT'S PRACTICALLY DESTROYED OUR FRIENDSHIP AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN BE HAPPY THAT MY BEST FRIEND GOT A ROLE ON A T.V SERIES ALL BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID KISS!" I snapped.

He looked a little taken back. I stared him right in the eyes, waiting for his response. At that moment he leaned in and kissed me, completely without warning. I kissed back but soon realised that no good was going to come of it, and pushed away.

"Ash, I know I've done some pretty stupid stuff lately, but I never regretted kissing you. I hurt you, and Im sorry. You are the one I want to be with. Please, say yes." He said.

"To what?" I asked, still in complete shock.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked. So here I was, sitting in a parking lot, at 10 o'clock at night with the dreamiest boy sitting next to me. What else was I going to say?

"Yes." I answered. Ross's eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face.

"Good, because Riker is stuck in traffic and I was really hoping I could share a cab with you." He said jokingly. I laughed and playfully punched him the arm before pulling him into a hug. I gave Ross's address for the cab ride home and we departed from there. He told me he'd text me the details of our date tomorrow. I gave him a small kiss goodbye and headed home. I figured it'd be best to go straight to bed. What a roller coaster of a day.

Ross's P.O.V

Ah life was fantastic. I finally built up the courage to ask Ash out and she actually said yes. I broke the news to Rocky who really didn't care because he was already involved with this other girl he'd met at a gig we did earlier this week. I was happy for him, I could tell he was happy too. I sat in my room brainstorming possible date locations. The park definitely wasn't an option, and just then, I remembered something. Something Ash had told me a long time ago. The next day I headed down to this private resort near Venice beach with Rydel. It had it's very own section of the beach that can be rented out for weddings and such. I decided it was perfect.

"What do you think?" I asked Rydel who sat down in a hammock.

"I think Ash is one very lucky girl." She answered.

"I'm so nervous." I confessed.

"Don't be. You have plenty of time to prepare." She said.

I asked when it was next available and found out that tonight was the only night it was free for the next 2 months. I hesitated, but then handed over my credit card. I raced to the nearest discount shop and bought about 50 candles and a few sets of fairy lights. For a discount store, they certainly wern't cheap. But it didn't matter how much I had to spend to make this date perfect. I couldn't believe that this was really happening tonight, I so wasn't ready.

I called Ash and asked if she was free tonight. She said yes, and I told her I'd pick her up at 6 and to dress nice. I spent the rest of the day at the resort, setting up for the date. The lady that had been sent to help me with anything I may need, was this hopeless romantic who absolutely loved what I had planned. She agreed to help me with the last of the festivities while I head home, get ready and pick Ash up.