Chapter 35 ~ Stronger Than Fear.

((Just so you don't get confused, this chapter won't actually have a characters point of view, but instead the view of somebody watching them. Not that there is someone watching them, you know what I mean.))

"Hi, uh, could I please get one large pepperoni pizza? Yep. Okay, thanks." Ash spoke into her phone. She's made the decision to not leave her house for the time being, to avoid any more run-ins with her neighbours.

After recovering from her meltdown yesterday, Ash has been doing alot of thinking. About life, and whats going to happen to hers if she doesn't fix this mess she's created. Ross, on the other hand has been thinking about life in a different way. The thought of him losing his life forever haunts him, and his family.

Making the decision to go through with the other procedure was a big step. A dangerous step. And one wrong foot could lead him to an unwanted shortcut to the end. He was aware that he only made this decision because he felt he had no other option.

Of course, he could go to Ash for help, but after what he said to her yesterday, he felt as if running back to her for help would take away ever little bit of dignity he had left.

It's safe to say he was scared. Everyone was scared. Fear seemed to be seeping through every little crack of these peoples lives. It's said that the only thing stronger than fear is hope. But lately, all hope is doing is bleeding eternal misery.

These two people, Ash and Ross, have no idea that together, they are powerful. More powerful than both hope and fear. They need each other, more than anything else. More than they need the cure to Ross's cancer and more than Ash needs her parents.

Ross has this fire inside of him, and Ash has a spark. When they kiss, they see fireworks. Coincidence? Without each other, Ross's flame had died down, and Ash's spark isn't that bright anymore. Soon enough, that flicker will be gone for good.

Ash sat of the sofa, eating pizza alone. She hadn't seen Tom since she left. He never tried to contact her, and by the looks of his room, he'd moved out. Not that Ash even cared in the slightest. She reached over and grabbed her phone. She heard it buzz along time ago, but she didn't bother to check it. As she read the words on the screen, her heart began to beat, her stomach dropped and she took a deep breath.

"Why, Ross?" She muttered under her breath. She threw the pizza back in the box and rushed out the front door and across the yard to the Lynch's house. Something she hadn't done in a while.

"Ash! You're here. So have you heard anything? Did he talk to you?" Rydel asked Ash.

"No, I can't believe he just up and left just like that." She mumbled, pulling her jacket back up on her shoulders.

"Remind you of anyone?" Rocky pierced from behind the counter. Ash looked at the ground in shame.

"Do you have any idea where he went? Did he take anything with him?" Ash asked, genuinely concerned.

"I don't know. He just walked out. He seemed pretty calm." Rydel continued.

"Maybe he just went for a walk. You know how he is, he may just went to clear his head." Ryland mentioned, joining himself into the conversation.

"I don't think so. As he walked out I yelled out 'when will you be back?' And he said 'never' and slammed the door." Rydel said, now almost in tears that she didn't try to stop him.

"Is there anything else he said?" Riker added, making the group larger.

"Yeah, uh, I asked where he was going and he said some place where non of this exists."

"Oh my gosh," Ash recalled. "I know where he is." She yelled and ran out of the house.

~~~

Ash had remember this one time, a few moths ago, when Ross had lead her up to this hill top at midnight. She remembered Ross telling her that this place was his favourite place to get away from it all. Because the view is so breathtaking, it's like nothing else exists.

As she sprinted down the dark road, making her way to the trail, she began to wonder why she was doing this. Why she was chasing after him. She realised it's because she missed him.

She missed the two of them together. When she reached the top of the hill, she sighed and took a seat next to the familiar dark figure.

"I forgot how beautiful it was up here." She spoke, nervous that she was about to get another lecture. But he didn't say anything, he didn't even turn to her.

"I'm sorry, for what happened yesterday. For everything." She finally heard herself say. Ross turned to her, his hair glistening in the LA lights.

"I'm sorry too. For kissing you, for yelling at you and for not giving you a chance to explain. Riker told me about your parents, Ash, I'm so sorry." He admitted.

"Why? It's not your fault. I shouldn't have kept it from you." She rested her head onto his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Ash. Just know that if this procedure doesn't work, know that I love you. And I'll always be there, watching over you."

"Don't say that. I'll donate my bone marrow. It's so much safer." She pleaded.

"No, Ash-"

"Please! I want to!" She pleaded.

"You can't! You had to have done it by today. It's too late." He said. Ash teared up, and began to hate herself for not doing it sooner. She pulled out her phone and raised her head.

"Ross! It's only 10 o' clock. We've still got time!" She smiled.

"Ash, the chances of-" She cut him off.

"Who cares about the chances? Please, Ross we have to atleast give it a try." She tried to persuade him. Ross paused for a minute.

"Okay. Let's go!"

(A/N: OVER 110,000 READS?! I LOVE YOU GUYS! secondly, did you guys like the no-point-of-view chapter? Or was it too confusing?

Also, I've been getting alot of inboxs asking me if I'm gonna do another fan written chapter. Would you guys be up for another one? If you are, please inbox me any ideas you have and i might ask you to write a full chapter. If I don't get any I'll just write the next one myself. Love you all, Char)