Chapter 16 ~ Home Sweet Home.

Ash's P.O.V

I keep trying to remember but I just cant. I think back to that night, I walking up the stairs and boom- I'm waking up in a hospital. My head hurts, Ross won't leave and the food here sucks. I've been here two day now, or three if you count when I was asleep. The doctors want to keep me monitored, because just like everyone else, they want to know why I ended up here. We know I fell and hit my head, but we don't know why I fell. I want to go home. I want to take a long shower. I want to call Lexi. My head filled with thoughts and questions, it made my headache worse.

After about an hour of watching boring T.V in my hospital bed, the doctor came in for the 4th time today, but this time with better news than 'we have to keep you here for a bit longer'. They said I could go home. It's about time. He said a bunch of other stuff too, but I wasn't paying much attention. Ross came back in the room at that point, I think he went to the bathroom. He asked my doctor what I was doing, and he seemed more excited than I was when the news came.

He helped me grab the rest of my stuff, including the 5 or 6 bundles of flowers people had left me. The nurse handed me some forms and letters for Daniel that I stuffed into a bag of toiletries. Ross called Riker, who was apparently already on his way here, and asked him to pick us up.

I slowly limped out to the front of the hospital, I wasn't great at walking since I've barely taken 2 steps in the past 3 days.

"AHH FRESH AIR!" I yelled and spun around taking in the sunlight.

"It's missed you too, Ash." Ross smiled. Just then we saw Riker's SUV pull up. I jogged up to it and threw my stuff in the boot.

"It's nice to see you up and Adam again." Riker smiled at me.

"So I was down and Eve before?" I raised an eyebrow. A confused look grew on his face.

"Oh! Yep, I get it. Ha ha." He said sarcastically. Ross jumped in the front seat and I slid into the middle of the back. "So, where are we going?" He asked.

"Home." Me and Ross said in unison. Riker pulled out of the hospital parking lot and drove home. When we got there I immediately ran inside with Ross following closely behind. I turned and asked what he was doing, and replayed by telling me that he is worried I'll fall again with nobody there to catch me. I rolled my eyes and sprinted up stairs. I made it safely into my room fell backwards onto my bed. Ross, who hadn't taken a shower in almost 3 days, directly walked into the bathroom connecten to my room, taking off his shirt on the way there. I figured out what he was doing and was thankful that he was having a shower.

I took advantage of the time and got changed into something more comfortable. I pulled out a dark grey t-shirt with dark green sleeves and light grey sweat pants. After putting it on, I decided I looked too much like a hip-hop dancer and changed into washed out black skinny jeans. I looked around the room for my unicorn slippers and saw them under my bed. I got on the ground and crawled under my bed, at which point I heard the shower stop running. I scooted further down to retrieve my slippers. I saw Ross stick his head out the door and look around. He clearly didn't see me. He then walked out, all he was wearing was a towel around his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Hey guys, I'd just like to thank all of my readers, you're all amazing. And I know it's a bit late in the story to ask, but what do you think so far? If you have any comments or ideas, please don't hesitate. I'd love to know what you guys want from the story. Thanks again. - Charlotte.