Chapter 19 ~ Beach Boys.

Ash's P.O.V:

"Okay... Yes, I promise... I love you too mom...Bye." I answered into the phone and handed it back to Daniel. My mom likes to call every few days just to check up. She and dad have been away for almost a year now, and they don't plan on making their way home for another few months. As much as I miss them, I'm glad me and Daniel have the house to ourselves. My thoughts were interrupted by a text.

From Riker: "So now that you're all better, we were thinking we could all walk to down the beach?"

I smiled at my phone. I'm still a little shook up from yesterdays nightmare, but I had a good nap in Ross's dressing room that made me feel better.

To Riker: "Yeah, I'd love to."

I replied, spending a good 20 seconds debating on weather I should put in a smiley face.

From Riker: "Great. Meet us at our place in 10."

I smiled at the text and ran up to my room, where I got changed into my white and pink stripped bikini, red short shorts, and white top to go over. Then I threw my phone, iPod, sunscreen and some sunglasses into a bag, grabbed some sandals and headed over. The sight of the open door sent chills down my spine in memory of yesterday. When I walked in, I was greeted by everyone all dressed up in their beach gear. Rocky and Riker had surfboards as well. We all exited the room and started walking.

There was a really secluded and beautiful beach near by that had had great waves and was almost aways empty. It only took us about 15 minutes to get their. I was a harder walk for the boys because they had to carry everything. I stepped onto the beach and my feet imedietly sunk in sand. The boys quickly dropped all the supplies in the sand and ran to the water.

I sat on a large, yellow beach blanket with Ryland while Rocky, Rydel, Riker and Ross took turns with the surfboards. Ryland informed me that Ratliff was coming down too and bringing some food. It was about 7 o'clock and the sun was just setting. Rocky ran down to us with his lime green board and asked if I wanted a go. I told him that I'd never been surfing. and he dropped his mouth wide open. I dragged me into the water and called everybody over.

"Okay, folks. Ash here doesn't know how to surf. I've taken it upon myself to teach her and I'm now enlisting the help of you guys with this dangerous mission." Rocky said like a secret agent.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SURF?!" Ross, Riker and Rydel gawped. I shrugged in embarrassment.

"Okay, get on." Ross said, pushing his board over to me. I didn't hesitate and just got on as small waves crashed over us.

_____________

"THAT'S IT ASH! OH MY GOD!" Rydel yelled and I stood up on the board and gracefully rode the large wave back to the coast. I jumped off and ran over to Rocky and Ross and hugged them in victory.

"Whoa, you're almost better then Ross." Rocky muttered only to be flicked in the head by Ross.

"Please, you're good, but nobody beats the Ross-o-tron." He said.

"Ross-o-tron?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. I like it." Ross crossed his arms.

"You're a douche-pickle." I rolled my eyes.

"Douche-pickle?" He smiled.

"Yeah. I like it." I said mockingly. Ross splashed me with water. My mouth dropped open, and splashed him back. It soon turned into a playful water fight that had us tackling each other into the water and throwing seaweed at one another.

Ratliff came and broke it off after about 10 minutes and informed us that pizza was here. I grabbed the last dry towel out of the bag and sat down on the blanket with the rest of the group. Ross yelled at me for taking his towel and we eventually agreed to share it. Everybody ate their pizza and shared stories when somebody walked up to us.

"Ashley?"

I turned around and my jaw almost hit the ground when I finally realised who was standing behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N - Hey guys! I'd just like to thank you all for reading and voting. So sorry if it's a little cliche, I have major writer's block. So please comment any idea's or feedback you have for the story. I'd make things a lot easier on me. Thanks again, Bye.)