33 - Get Together Part 1

Wattpad wouldn't let me upload this yesterday

Candice pov

Is it bad that I was happy when Samuel told me Simone had left the country?

To me it just made it all less complicated, and a battle won because now there was nothing to worry about. No baby mother drama. I know there was a possibility that it could have been his baby, and that I was advocating for him to take responsibility but this way that is all eliminated. We can focus on us, and our future. Like, a part of me doesn't even mind rushing into things anymore. Though I was slightly tipsy when I was talking to Renee about wedding plans, and getting all excited - it really is possible. To be honest I couldn't really see my life with anyone else but him. I was even willing to take it all on.

Though I'm secretly glad, Samuel feels a little differently. He feels like that could be his seed and if it is he will never know, and additional guilt because he can move on like he wanted to in the first place. I think the hardest part for him, is that he won't know. He'd rather he found out, it just wasn't his then be second guessing. He's had people looking in to it. He literally hired people to track her.

He becomes so animated when he speaks about us, and he was so happy when I told him about not having a break. To be honest, no Simone helped me to think less about the complicity of the situation. Samuel is now a divorced man, and there's no strings attached. So in his words 'what's stopping us?'. That's why I agreed to meeting his family today, agreeing to take the next step and to show him that I want this as much as he does. Though, I still want to enjoy us, just being us. Enjoying each others company and doing new things together.

We've spent a lot of time together this week, as Samuel arranged meetings so we didn't have to go in until next week. As usual at first, I was talking about all the things we'd have to do when he goes back, but he reminded me he's the boss and what he says goes. Staying with Samuel feels like an escapism. I almost feel as if I've moved in, most of my stuff is here, and it's certainly better than my apartment. And I get to see him everyday. Waking up to his light snores is my new alarm.

I tapped Samuel's nose. He was half asleep but I wanted to wake him up fully to ask him what he's wearing. I'd been thinking about which dress I should wear all night. Knowing I was going to meet his parents and his sister, and even Daniel made me so nervous I couldn't sleep. Not even counting sheep could do the trick. I'd made sure to wash my hair the night before and take time in doing those bandu knots, I didn't care what Samuel thought when I wrapped the silky headscarf around my head. It needed to be perfect for tomorrow.

"Go back to sleep woman" he mumbled, his half open eyes were scanning my face as I hovered over him.

"No, wake up" I said stabbing his nose with my finger with every word. I'd been waiting for ages.

He caught my finger, his grip was strong as he raised it to his mouth and bit it, "Stop playing, go back to sleep"

I smiled down at him, there was no way he was going to be able to get back to sleep now I'd finally woken him, I placed a kiss on his juicy lips "Good morning baby"

I straddled him, as he rubbed his eyes "Well I'm still going back to sleep, so good night" dismissing my greeting.

"No you're not" I laughed, as I felt him harden from underneath me. He was so predictable. Though now I felt him, I wanted him too.

He sighed heavily when I moved my body on top of him to tease him.

He quickly flipped us over, so he was on top of me, and our heads were at the bottom end of the bed, "Candice" he paused as we become trapped in our lust again, "why are you up so early?"