29 - No

Samuel Pov

A/N freaky chapter of Candice and Samuel in the office before this takes place for y'all that like freaky shish. The link is -

"Say I'm the boss" I demanded, as I hovered over Candice who lay flat on my queen sized bed, in nothing but her lacy black underwear. I scraped my teeth on her neck before kissing it. I had already put it on her good again, since we came here. She had put her underwear back on talking about how she had to meet up with Renee, but I was determined to take it off again.

I was on the phone to Biggie, when Candice had stepped into the office. I'd already spoken to my lawyer letting him know that Simone was planning to flee to England, and I'd heard his advice. He tried to assure everything would be fine but I knew that she couldn't leave. I upped the money for Biggie and his boys, so they could make sure she says put. I told them I don't give a shit what they do, as long as she doesn't leave, and they don't kill her. I hated having to rely on them but I had to - it was too late for me to do anything, once they realised that bitch was already on the way to the airport. Biggie said he, and a few guys were following her, so I had to leave it in their hands. I think he knows he can't fuck it up. Despite me not necessarily wanting to get my hands bloody - I know more than one person that wouldn't hesitate to kill someone for much less. So though I was stressed, talking to Candice eased my nerves. Technically she didn't say 'yes' to us being official but the passionate kiss was enough of an answer for me. Though I couldn't help but continue what we started, right on that desk and in my chair. The heat was high and the mood was right. Shit, I been thinking about what it'd be like to be inside her all weekend. I ain't never thought we would end up hard core fucking on my desk but we both needed it. Her pussy clearly missed me as much as my buddy missed her. She was soaking wet, when I slipped my hand up her dress and into her panties. From that moment on we both knew it was a wrap. I stuffed my tie into her mouth as her moans increased, because though I don't give a fuck about anyone knowing, they can't be finding out by overhearing us fucking in the work place. We was rough with it, the office looked like a bomb hit it by the time we left. Her hair had been pulled and tugged at, and my shirt buttons had been ripped off. Seems like I wasn't the only one that had been craving it. We both needed to release our stored up energy - which is why I said fuck it. Fuck the schedule. I'm the CEO for a reason, what I say goes. I'll just fill Daniel in, if needed. And that's how Candice ended up at my place, instead of filing paperwork. It's now our day off.

"Say I'm the boss" I repeated, using my right hand to rub her lace panties.

"No" she squealed, giggling as I tickled her. My fingers dug gently into the left side of her stomach.

"That's not what you was saying earlier in my office" I stared into her eyes, not tickling her anymore. We shared an intense gaze.

"That was then" she said smartly biting her bottom lip, acting like I wouldn't show her who's boss right now.

"Stop playing Candice" I whispered in her ear, "Tell daddy what he likes to hear" I spoke lowly, still teasing her - my hand glazing over the lace material slowly.

She moaned though her body language showed she was trying to protest as she crossed her legs, "Samuel" she said in a serious tone, and that's how I knew she was had something heavy on her mind so I stopped, "I still think we need to have a break"

I sighed. Part of me understood why she would think we need to pause, but I didn't want that. I'm glad she's forgiven me for not coming straight forward with it straight away but I want us to remain on that high. Celebrate us becoming official, maybe take it slower if she wants - but a break - nah, that would make us drift apart. "I'll take it as slow as you want us too" I told her, still hovering over her in between kisses on her neck before I looked down at her beautiful face.