7 - Moving On Part 2

Chapter 7 - Candice Pov

Moving on: Part 2

A/N Skip this if you don't do freakiness or if you're way too young, (you shouldn't even know what this means) Enjoy

'Don't over think it' I heard Samuels words replay in my mind. Believe it or not, this was the first time I had ever thought about having sex when not in a fully committed relationship. But that's irrelevant, as those relationships never worked out. I'm single now. And I'm grown so I will do as I please.

"I'm sure" I replied to his question. I was more ready.

I felt his hand move up my leg towards my thighs as he pressed his lips on mine. He dipped his tongue in and out of my mouth as he gripped my thigh. I suppressed a moan as I felt my pussy starting to get wet in anticipation. He was already having such an affect on me. I undid the buttons of his shirt to reveal his defined sculptural like body. I wanted him so bad. The imprint of his hardened dick was visible through his pants. Knowing that I turned him on, turned me on even more. He unzipped my dress, as I unbuckled his belt. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies, through the fabric of our clothing, as if we were trying to explore every inch of each other. My dress hitched up, as he planted kisses on my neck. I pulled down in his zipper and he finally helped me slide off my dress. I bit my lip, as he un clipped my bra. We looked at each other with nothing but lust in our eyes before kissing each other again. Biting, pulling and tugging, fighting for dominance with our tongues.

He nibbled on my earlobe before coming to a halt.

"Lay down for me" he said in my ear in an authoritative tone that made me want him inside me right now.

I lay down on his bed, propping myself up with my elbows, as he hovered over me. My high heels landed with a thud on the ground as I shook then off my feet. He tugged at my bottom lip, whilst I moved my legs opening them slightly. He started leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my collar bone, as his hands reached towards my exposed black thong. His hand rubbed over the lace material, teasing me before he pushed my panties to the side. He glided his fingers along my entrance whilst he continued to kiss all the way down to my left breast.

I moaned as he started to use his fingers to massage my clit. I moved my hips in a circular motion, biting my lip holding back my moans. His kisses kept travelling down my body until his lips met my belly button. He dipped his tongue inside it as he continued to use his fingers to stimulate me.

"Hmm yeah, just like that" I whispered as I began to enjoy the sensation even more.

He placed his lips on my inner thigh, kissing me softly before he replaced his fingers with his tongue.

"Samuel" I moaned out his name as he licked the insides of my pussy.

I arched my back as he flicked his tongue against my core. He was moving his tongue up and down my pussy in slow motion. My hands rested on the curly waves on his head as he went down on me. He squeezed my arse as he sunk his tongue in deeper. His pace fastened and I wailed out that I was about to cum. I couldn't take it anymore.

I closed my eyes as he entered inside of me. My mouth opened wide as he thrust himself into me slowly. My moans were becoming louder as he adjusted himself into me with faster thrusts. I heard him say something about me being tight, before he thrust his full self into me. I bit my bottom lip so hard when I felt how big he was. My pussy wrapped around his dick as he began to move his body against mine. I lifted my legs up higher so that I could put my legs around him. I opened my eyes to see him looking directly at me as he concentrated on giving hard, slow strokes.

I dug my nails into his back as his thrusts got faster, moving my hips to meet him as he hit my spot. I heard my loud moans over his low grunts as we continued fucking each other with passion. I knew I was loud but I didn't care because it felt so good. He twisted my body around his dick slightly as we changed positions. I felt myself reach my peak as he kept the momentum going. My legs started shaking, as I tell him I was about to cum. My pussy juices covered his dick as he finished off with a few more hard thrusts that made him cum inside of me. He remained inside of me he lay down on top of me.

I looked into his hazel eyes whilst he studied my brown ones. He was touching my crazy wild hair that he had unleashed earlier on. He tugged on my bottom lip, before slipping his tongue in my mouth again. His big masculine hand cupped my breast before he sucked on my nipple. It hardened at the wet touch of his mouth.

I bit my lip... Time for Round 2.

Vote / Comment / Feedback (please)

Hopefully this sex scene is not too shit.