26 - Frustration

Samuel Pov

Freaky start to this Chapter, skip the first three paragraphs if you aren't into all that.

I sat upright in bed. Dim light provided by the blinds slightly open exposing the night moon. The noise of the traffic outside was audible, even with the noise of the TV covering it, but my focus was on bussing a quick nut. All weekend I've been hornier than a mother fucker. Blue balls. When I left Candice, in the back of my mind lay the lustful moments we shared. She had me thinking of her and what I would do to her again, and again all night, last night. Had a man reverting back to when I was in high school - imagining what a pussy would feel like. Tonight though is going to be the night where I get over it. I don't give a shit if it's a Sunday night. Ain't nothing holy about my thoughts right now, I'm ready to release all this built up frustration.

I leaned against the head board, and gripped my hood. My dick was already semi hard, thinking about how I'm going to go in balls deep. How I'm going to murder that pussy when I next get the chance. I stroked my manhood slowly in anticipation. I was more than ready for her to put her tongue on this dick. Of course this shit was imaginary. I was imagining that Candice was about to suck the life out of my cock, as I continued to stroke. My mind flashed back to when she wrapped her thick lips around me the other day. I liked that shit. The look on her face, whilst she fit me in her mouth, as I simultaneously rubbed her throbbing clit. Hearing her moan on my dick, as I grew harder in her mouth. I tried to keep the thoughts of Candice and I in my mind as I moved my hand up and down the full length of my dick faster. Fuck. I played the image of her in her sultry looking silk night dress, that was thin enough you could see her hardened nipples through it. I pictured her hair, once I released it from her bun. Curly, wild, bouncy just like her. Candice always had a wild look in her eyes when we got down. She liked to fuck in different positions, and when I pulled her hair and she was bouncy when she bounced on my dick moaning my name. She liked it fast, but she also liked it slow. We did it in slow motion when we were making love. I put it on her good. She rode my dick like a pro. Shit. My hand moved faster, up and down my shaft as I reminisced. Pre-cum dripped down on to my hand. I was determined to release fully. I conquered up imagery of when Candice and I had sex all over her house. The way I felt as I was hitting it, the way out bodies were in tune.

A few moments later I laid back after I came and had cleaned myself up with some tissue. I was prepared for this shit. I wasn't fully content, because theres nothing like the real thing. He was still half erect, and still wanted to get it in. The devil in me, thought about the women I'd fooled around with before I met Candice - that period of time after I just found about Simone. I know Onita, or maybe even Tasha wouldn't hesitate to come over if I got someone to drive them right down here. The thought of how Candice would feel stopped me from picking up the phone. Shit, my dick even softened at the thought, though the feeling of wanting sex shortly returned. I tried to think about something else, to stop myself from feeling horny, like a football game but that reminded me of what i ate last time I went to game - hot dogs, and candy floss, which was initially brought for my nephew. The candy floss made me think of Candice's fluffy hair, and I was back to stage one. I was stuck here thinking about how crazy, wild and uncontainable her hair was, and how her curls bounced when I moved inside her. No matter what I thought of, it got sexual somehow. Even looking at the door handle caused me problems. I realised the shape of it is kind of thick and round, like Candice's thighs.

I might just go and have another cold shower. The sound of my phone ringing distracted my trail of thought. I secretly hoped it was Candice although I knew the likelihood of anything going down was very low. I was just hoping to hear back from her, so I know where we stand before we are forced in to seeing each other at work. It'd be kind of hard to dismiss the issue between us and carry on like normal, though I understand she needs the time to think about it. I looked at the caller ID - it read unknown. I tossed my phone to the side. If you calling me, then don't block who you are. I don't answer no private numbers. Shit, I sure do wish it was Candice. I wonder how she's taking it now. Hopefully she gives us a chance, though I would get it if she didn't. It's complicated as fuck and we haven't even really started. My mistake was not telling her straight away, but it had been four months since I've seen that bitch, so she really wasn't on the front of my mind - I wanted to erase her completely out. I didn't think I'd have to tell her, as I thought I'd clear everything up with Simone, as we got more serious but no, Simone waits until after her big display to send the divorce papers. I found out earlier on today - that shit is going to get sorted first thing in the morning. Now, the only thing needed is proof that baby isn't mine. I was relieved though when I got the phone call letting me know, it'd been handled - the papers had been sent to my lawyers office. I just to go down there and look at the conditions, apparently she added some. I just know I don't want to be married to that broad anymore, so I'll probably agree to almost anything - as long as she doesn't take the piss. I wanted to call Candice and tell her the good news, but I know she needs her space - so I decided against it. I'll tell her when we sit down and talk properly. I need to know where he head is at first.