Beware of the football team.... Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I was thinking to myself… Why was Seth acting this way? He was pissed just a second ago. I saw the jealousy in his eyes when I was with Aven. 

He just had his head on my shoulder just holding me there. This is strange.. What is going threw Seth's head right now? 

What the heck.. I just kissed this kid. The guy that I hate… The guy that I somehow feel attracted too? Its like I have no control over myself anymore.. 

I gently put my hands on his chest and pushed away. I looked at him and he had a sad look in his face. Usually his look would be, anger. No, not this time, it was more love. I don't know what his sudden mood change is.. 

"Why are you acting this way," I said. My voice was soft and very smooth. I sat down on my bed and looked at the ground. 

I felt the bed next to me indent, I moved my head to Seth. He was staring at the ground… I wonder what he's thinking right now…

I examine his structured face, that looks like an angel. He was the most hottest guy I've ever met. What makes him ugly? He's personality. He's cocky, mean, bitchy.. What else can I say about him? 

My thoughts were intrupped by a faint deep breath. "I don't like when you talk to other guys," I heard Seth's deep, huskily voice. There was a tint of jealousy in it. 

"Is it only Aven that you don't like," I responded to him. His head snapped up, and he locked his eyes with mine. His eyes turned black, into anger. Finally back to the old Seth…

A growl formed at the back of his throat and clenched his teeth, "Your mine, and I don't like sharing you with anyone else." His voice was really low, sounded dangerous and mad. 

I looked at his hands, they were clenched together. Somehow I felt his pain.. I put my hand over his and unclenched his tight fist. He was staring at the ground again, probably trying to clam down so he doesn't loose control. 

Did he have a demon inside of him or something? Is that why he's so mean and cocky? Why doesn't he like Aven so much?

I slowly rubbed my thumb on his hand, "What's so bad about Aven." I had to ask this, does Seth not like him because he's a prince? 

He breathed out deeply and looked at me. 

"It all started a long time ago.. My parents were the throne and ruled the whole area. You see we rule everywhere, even in your precious America. Aven is a prince, he's the prince of Napmires, which are pretty much vampires. But all you humans think that they are vampires but they are really called Napmires. Just like in Twilight, werewolves and vampires do not get along. We got along many years ago, centuries ago, Aven parents just got into throne.. A curse had gone onto Aven's mother that when he was 200 years old a war would break out between Werewolf's and Napmires. He would never dare to mess with me, but he would mess would normal werewolf's that have only normal powers. His dad had lost his wife from a serious sickness and had gone crazy mad and attacked us. We've never recovered from the tragic lost.. The Napmires only have a territory in the evil woods… Aven is the prince and I just dislike him.." Seth had looked at me with sad in his eyes. 

I felt bad.. I mean he lost tribe members. 

"Why is it you hate him," I asked… 

Seth looked at me he had a sad look in his eyes, "He has killed people that don't deserve to be killed, he takes the girls and uses them for his needs.. The only reason why people know what he looks like is because when this girl a long time ago escaped him and drew a picture of him and everyone saw him and freaked cause it was him."